Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name: Dead Space 2: Severed Patrol Suit, Gabe Weller helmet variation.

Image Source: Dead Space 2: Severed

Reference Images:
Dead-Space-2-Severed-DLC-Gabe-Weller.jpg

Addition Info: I just need the chest armor (front and back), helmet and the boots. I also know there is a forum already for this though most of the links are no longer active or don't contain the other needed pieces.

Product Name: Prometheus CYBORG PISTOL M-08.

Source: Appleseed Ex Machina. animation film

Feature: primary Weapon Briareos.

Note: File does not exist, to develop in Pepakura.

Images of references:
PROMETEUSM-08CYBORGPISTOL08.jpg
PROMETEUSM-08CYBORGPISTOL06.jpg
PROMETEUSM-08CYBORGPISTOL05.jpg
PROMETEUSM-08CYBORGPISTOL02.jpg

Can someone that knows how to make peps please message me I'm trying to make a Beltway costume from the upcoming Resident Evil and I'm running out of time to get it finished. I need a pep of his helmet made, its a pretty basic helmet. Please message me and I can provide pics.

So can someone tell me where to find pep files of the Star Wars CLONE TROOPER armour from Republic Commando, and also the SPEEDER BIKE TROOPER armour from Return of the Jedi....

So yea i've looked up, down, left, right.... just about everywhere and i can't find sqwatt, most of the posts of the armour all the links are broken

Last edited by a moderator:
For the Republic Commando you want to get in touch with Fierfek on the RPF forums. Their old site was hacked so you will need to go to the new site which is www.thereplicapropforum.com, As for the Biker Scout files I don't know I think Rundown has made a file and so has my brother.

Dose any one have A good Gears of war Hammerburst II "unfolded" ? Hell What's up with the "Pepakura Files" Tab at the top of this page. It goes no where. Can we start archiving the .PDO files or something. Hello!!??? Web-master can you hear me? Can we submit files for you to review, or will you auto save file to categories like Movies, Video Games, Cartoons, etc? I see a lot of dead links to files I would like! Please if you have the Gears of war Hammerburst "unfolded" hook me up. If you like the idea of a download archive, lets do it!

3D Model Request

Item Name

Battle Suit

Item Source

District 9

Reference Images

%EB%94%94%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8%EB%A6%AD%ED%8A%B89_blue_highway.jpg

8638231827995629848.jpg

54854786201102060020051671549156234_007.jpg

Additional Info

This is from a movie most of you have probably seen. It would be cool to make and especially cool to walk around in it. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys... Does this thing Exist in Pepakura? if it doesn't.. who is interested in making those Details On the Risks and Shoulders???
Sado_Yasutora_by_mansarali.jpg

And his Left Arm too... I'll post pics of the left arm once i found a clear pic... Thanks! ^.^
Edit:
Here's the pic!
555px-Brazo_Izquierda_del_Diablo.jpg

You dont need the full left arm cause that's the only detail it has.. the horn on the shoulder.. :)

This is Yasutora Sado (Chad) from Bleach just in case you're not familiar with him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back