Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not a good idea for pepakura everyone needs to understand pep is only good for not flexible items and non organic shapes.

Hey Guys... Does this thing Exist in Pepakura? if it doesn't.. who is interested in making those Details On the Risks and Shoulders???
Sado_Yasutora_by_mansarali.jpg

And his Left Arm too... I'll post pics of the left arm once i found a clear pic... Thanks! ^.^
Edit:
Here's the pic!
555px-Brazo_Izquierda_del_Diablo.jpg

You dont need the full left arm cause that's the only detail it has.. the horn on the shoulder.. :)

This is Yasutora Sado (Chad) from Bleach just in case you're not familiar with him..

If I were you I would sculpt it out of WED Clay, make a Hydrocal mold, and cast the pieces out of urathane rubber or thick latex.

Has anyone found a link or made tis model ?

Item Name: Oni Mask

Item Source: Japanese mythology? also its used in YM(manga) as a mask

Reference Images

Oni_Mask_by_liquidviper823.jpg

ym-1009623.jpg

Existing File Link:
Theres a PDF of a white mask but it looks very different from this one if that counts as another file, i can post if later if you guys want it

Hi I have the 3D model for a X-men sentinel ripped from the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 game. I'm looking to commission someone to turn it into a Pepakura file for me. Or could you recommend someone who is good at converting the models to Peps.

tumblr_lpycir4Pgb1qdlntwo1_500.jpg

I'm willing to give it a shot or I could pass it along to my brother "nintendude" and everyone here knows how good he is with pepakura. I can tell you those shoulders will be a hassle.

I'm willing to give it a shot or I could pass it along to my brother "nintendude" and everyone here knows how good he is with pepakura. I can tell you those shoulders will be a hassle.

If you are serious about trying send me a PM with your email address and i'll send over the file. The shoulders are going to be a pain.

can any one please make and unfold the marcus fenix armor from gears of war 3 it doesn't have to be hd just low detail I have seen the anya and carmine and onyx guard armor but no marcus please i have pics if you need them
MarcusSummer-1.jpg

Gears3_Marcus_HP_02.jpg

Gears3_Marcus_HP_01.jpg

T_CharPortraits_COG_High_ma.jpg

I can get more if you need them.

Helmet and armor Request (will pay money )

Well i was hopeing that someone would make these 3d's. I'm more then willing to pay for them. Iv'e been looking for these files for quite some time. They are the dino white ranger chest armor and helmet.
Here are some shots of what im looking for.
prdt-vi-whiteranger.jpg

ewr02_thumb.jpg

Noob question...is this thread just for established things?
I am trying to find someone who can do the 3d work for some original armor for a film contest entry I am working on. (my first foray into the wondrous world of pep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back