pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannyq86

can anyone help me with the pepakura I'm so bad at it any one have tip to make it better i try to put it together

A simple tip is to cut with a fixed blade, not scissors. It's more accurate. Also, scoring the folds helps a lot with folding cardstock. I use a seam ripper to score because there is no way it can tear all the way through.

Like DoopleStick said a sharp blade, and scoring is the best way to go. To help with lining up the edges is to instead of using hot glue or supper glue use some Elmer's white glue. With Elmer's the best way to use it is to lightly apply it and wipe away the excess glue, and then stick them together, and slide them in to position, It's a longer process but the results are great. Using Elmer's also helps when filing edges before smoothing.

can anyone help me with the pepakura I'm so bad at it any one have tip to make it better i try to put it together

We have a comprehensive Pepakura tutorial for beginners located HERE - this might help you out with your builds. Otherwise, post some screens of your work and we'll be able to diagnose your issues a little more accurately.

It takes a lot of time, so you must be patient. Also I would recommend a cutting mat. It helps with scoring and cutting. And use a ruler to get your lines exact.
Thats everything I can think of. A picture of your problems would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back