Pepkura for android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall

Hey all, just a quick question is there anything out there that opens .PDO files on android?

Sounds pointless i know but i take my tablet with me to work etc and usually have it next to me when building, and would just be simpler to have it on there to look at any files i might need during...

Long shot i know, cheers for any feedback, chris.

i had the same idea also takes up less space on my desk than my 17 inch laptop using the tablet is unfortunately not possible i looked on the pepakura site and in the playstore googled it a few times but never found any clue to the availability of pepakura for a tablet only people asking if it is available so i think its a lost hope and we have to keep using laptops or pc's for it

A While ago I emailed Pepakura support and they said there would be no Pepakura for android in the forseeable future :( However I reckon if enough folks ask for it they might just do it.

Considering how small the company is, I wouldn't hold my breath. A lot of the products they have are fairly old too, it is probably someone's hobby side work.

If it's a big issue, I would just get a Surface Pro 2 when it's time for a new tablet, those will run it fine.. the Surface RT MIGHT run it as well but I don't know.

Cheers guys, yeah id thought about the surface actually too but i begrudge paying 500 quid for a convenience when we only bought the galaxy tab last year - cheers for all the replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back