Pepkura? How does it even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

I know about Pepkura and everything. I was just wondering, how do you know what to fold and what to attach?

It looks like a mess to me, how does everyone know exactly where to put everything?

did you read the stickies.... its pretty self explanatory
its like a 3-d puzzle that tells you were to put the pieces....and it comes together quite nicely if you did it right

I did read the stickeys, but that just exsplains to put it together, but how do I know exactly how much to fold, what to attach, and such.

ahhh well you fold the _._._._. lines up, forming a "V". These are called "valley folds". These lines: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ are called mountain folds, and you fold them down, so they look like this: ^. As for how much you fold, It doesnt really matter, just as long as the tabs are glued to their specific edges. As for the solid lines: ______, you just cut those. Good luck, it really isnt that hard once you catch on.

As you fold and glue, the shape starts to form, just form number to number and soon it will fold itself correctly to the right angles and shape when you get most of it done.

lionheart912 said:
ahhh well you fold the _._._._. lines up, forming a "V". These are called "valley folds". These lines: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ are called mountain folds, and you fold them down, so they look like this: ^. As for how much you fold, It doesnt really matter, just as long as the tabs are glued to their specific edges. As for the solid lines: ______, you just cut those. Good luck, it really isnt that hard once you catch on.

Ah thanks, still a little confusing, but clears up alot of things.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back