Personalized 405th Business Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Here are the cards that I just ordered. In the coming weeks I will be offering contests where you can win Customized business cards for yourself, to hand out to people (or just keep for fun!!!)

Here's what mine looks like:

b06d05e765.jpg

The custom part is, you'll be able to put your photo on the back of the card. This will be cool for you, plus get some people to this site.

What do you think?

Count me in adam. Cards say we're professional and awesome.

I made some less than stellar cards from cardstock for launch. These are 1000x better. Need a better photo of my armor....

I love the fact that you put the Marathon symbol on there, and I like the tag line. All in all, very cool.

it's still good... I'll look into who got what this weekend. Though no more reference photos will be accepted for that contest... hence, closed topic.

Adam said:
it's still good... I'll look into who got what this weekend. Though no more reference photos will be accepted for that contest... hence, closed topic.
Ooo awesome! Im praying for a chest piece

Have an idea when the contests for these cards will start?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know my armor is VERY far from bein done, but whens the cards gunna be ready and how much are you charging for them?

I'd very much like some cards to hand out when I do appearances...

I just did one on Thursday at the Business Expo here...

:oops:

Sean Bradley said:
I'd very much like some cards to hand out when I do appearances...

I just did one on Thursday at the Business Expo here...

:oops:

same here. i get countless questions whenever i make appearances. between the saints games, 80s nights, and costume parties, its pretty hectic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back