Photo album of Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok :roll: ...

ZOMG ROFL :rofl:

Nice pic, Fitz...

:shock:

Holy Crap, you look like a dude from my school...

It's a conspirasy :shifty ninja: ....

heres me on vacation in Indonesia

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

sorry for ridiculously large images don't have any thing to resize right now(or im to lazy to right now :roll: )

TheBlue said:
:shock:

Holy Crap, you look like a dude from my school...

It's a conspirasy :shifty ninja: ....

Oooh, I hope he's not a pyscho...that would give me a bad rep.. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, golf course was the nicest one i've seen overall, malls every where, premiere movie theatres are nicer then the ones here in the US and got to go on a safari. all this in just a week :mrgreen:

Chris your golf clu looks way too small for you.
I golf, and looks like you need a bigger club. What, is that a 9 iron?

MC Chris said:
yea, golf course was the nicest one i've seen overall, malls every where, premiere movie theatres are nicer then the ones here in the US and got to go on a safari. all this in just a week :mrgreen:

Nice. I'm gonna smuggle myself there in a crate :mrgreen: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
those aren't my clubs, there my dad's friends who let me borrow but they may look small but there did just fine. and it is a 7 iron, the clubs i own are nike CPR's (irons and hybrids) with a Ben hogan 1 & 4 wood

no need to smuggle your self in, just gotta get a ticket and a visa which you can buy when you get to indo. :mrgreen:

MEZ its the chitown boy

61y8lqr.jpg

well me with no gel and yes there is someting i love more then halo that is Boxing no other art like this no the world can compare to this amazing art

4z8pu2w.jpg

and finally my at six flags and did i mention my lil sister she cool i guess

4y01xtx.jpg

my dog she inspires me to be lazy yeah she a pit bull many say i look just like her idk you tell me

4q52xpw.jpg

53f8xzn.jpg

4qycv11.jpg

and ya thats my life

Me and my asian crew (the guy with the b-ball shorts and hat that looks jacked up on something)

l_9d26843c409d3990cabd2ae0344da91e.jpg

me aka Texas Muscle (lol kidding) at the waiting lounge at the Premiere Theater to watch Transformers

l_8c09604da979cf1fa8988b786d25d107.jpg

me watching live free or die hard, yea the seats actually go back like that, and they serve you food!!! :mrgreen:

l_b7da1d31f598f76fad0a076453b59189.jpg

m_81a155af0a690b9ed3994a80039f4816.jpg

Me at my school's BoTB. My legs got tore up that night and i almost boke my wrist. Haha good times.... i destroyed that pit.

Well this could also be an idea... Why not just add your pic to the profile? on your account... and btw if you want to see me.. I am trying to do that now...

and as a side note... Sarge Christi ... you look wonderful... i had to say..that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back