Photo album of Mjolnir Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlue

Ok :roll: ...

ZOMG ROFL :rofl:

Nice pic, Fitz...

:shock:

Holy Crap, you look like a dude from my school...

It's a conspirasy :shifty ninja: ....

MC Chris

heres me on vacation in Indonesia

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

sorry for ridiculously large images don't have any thing to resize right now(or im to lazy to right now :roll: )

darkesword2020

TheBlue said:
:shock:

Holy Crap, you look like a dude from my school...

It's a conspirasy :shifty ninja: ....

Oooh, I hope he's not a pyscho...that would give me a bad rep.. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

MC Chris

yea, golf course was the nicest one i've seen overall, malls every where, premiere movie theatres are nicer then the ones here in the US and got to go on a safari. all this in just a week :mrgreen:

Sarge Christi

Chris your golf clu looks way too small for you.
I golf, and looks like you need a bigger club. What, is that a 9 iron?

TheBlue

MC Chris said:
yea, golf course was the nicest one i've seen overall, malls every where, premiere movie theatres are nicer then the ones here in the US and got to go on a safari. all this in just a week :mrgreen:
Nice. I'm gonna smuggle myself there in a crate :mrgreen: ...

Last edited by a moderator:

MC Chris

those aren't my clubs, there my dad's friends who let me borrow but they may look small but there did just fine. and it is a 7 iron, the clubs i own are nike CPR's (irons and hybrids) with a Ben hogan 1 & 4 wood

no need to smuggle your self in, just gotta get a ticket and a visa which you can buy when you get to indo. :mrgreen:

MEZ its the chitown boy

61y8lqr.jpg

well me with no gel and yes there is someting i love more then halo that is Boxing no other art like this no the world can compare to this amazing art

4z8pu2w.jpg

and finally my at six flags and did i mention my lil sister she cool i guess

4y01xtx.jpg

my dog she inspires me to be lazy yeah she a pit bull many say i look just like her idk you tell me

4q52xpw.jpg

53f8xzn.jpg

4qycv11.jpg

and ya thats my life

Spartan 110

Me and my asian crew (the guy with the b-ball shorts and hat that looks jacked up on something)

l_9d26843c409d3990cabd2ae0344da91e.jpg

me aka Texas Muscle (lol kidding) at the waiting lounge at the Premiere Theater to watch Transformers

l_8c09604da979cf1fa8988b786d25d107.jpg

me watching live free or die hard, yea the seats actually go back like that, and they serve you food!!! :mrgreen:

l_b7da1d31f598f76fad0a076453b59189.jpg

abandonship

m_81a155af0a690b9ed3994a80039f4816.jpg

Me at my school's BoTB. My legs got tore up that night and i almost boke my wrist. Haha good times.... i destroyed that pit.

Gopher11789

Jr Member
Well this could also be an idea... Why not just add your pic to the profile? on your account... and btw if you want to see me.. I am trying to do that now...

and as a side note... Sarge Christi ... you look wonderful... i had to say..that...

Status
Not open for further replies.