Photoshop Help! Please. :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

If you can, could anyone please make the backround transparent, so it looks like nothing is around him, it will just be the spartan? Please. :D It should look like he's floating. Thanks forever! It's for a good friend, but I fail at photoshop. :(

BKxMedia.jpg

If you can, could you make this transparent as well:

D:<

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE.

HayabusaCrop.png

BUT MINE'S COOLER 'CUZ IT GLOOOWS.

Lol.

Mustang, extract tool? Yours ended up sharper than mine, I should've messed with levels.

Meh. Whatever, what tools did you guys use? I usually use the magnetic lasso tool,which a lot of people hate but I seem to do really well with it. I still need to finish my homework before I can bring in MY rendition......lol.

Drakku said:
BUT MINE'S COOLER 'CUZ IT GLOOOWS.

Lol.

Mustang, extract tool? Yours ended up sharper than mine, I should've messed with levels.

Actually I use Paint.NET (free program), so I just used the magic wand, eraser, and a nice feather effect. I want to get into Graphic Design so I basically do this all day lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah! I spent a while getting it to look nice, and then you guys beat me to it so much, and yours look nicer. >_>

Oh well! Great job, everyone. :p

pinkabusa.png

mustang2500 said:
Actually I use Paint.NET (free program), so I just used the magic wand, eraser, and a nice feather effect. I want to get into Graphic Design so I basically do this all day lol...

D': I worked as an intern at a place where Photoshop and Flash work was my job. But you succeeded where I failed 'cuz I was rushing. Lol. I bows to yew.

bobo: Magnetic lasso can be awesome if you know how to use it right. I used the extract tool myself, under the Filter menu. It can also be really awesome if you use the right settings on it, so don't let my glowing example give it a bad name. I took a photoshop class in high school that showed me all these fancy-schmancy ways to do things that I was used to just doing with the magic wand.. lol.

Drakku said:
D': I worked as an intern at a place where Photoshop and Flash work was my job. But you succeeded where I failed 'cuz I was rushing. Lol. I bows to yew.

I will honour those bows 'til the day I die.

Yes, it's Canadian spelling. lol

Thanks so much guys! It's for a machinima my friend is making, and he recently got really sick, and so I made him a cool backround for his Youtube, I just needed this. :D I'll upload the backround when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back