Phrases to say to sound more Spartan-like (con etiquette/What to say at cons)

Also including things that are from the Halo Universe ill definitely share it and create a thread for it later once its done!
Hello ImBlaze, I see you made two posts within two minutes of each other. Please understand that this is considered Spam Posting and is frowned upon in this community.

in the future please make use of the edit button if you have decided to add an additional thought to your post before another member has posted in the thread.

Additionally, as Luka pointed out, members of the 405th are expected to maintain a professional level of behavior at all events representing the 405th and curisng and swearing at members of the public would be completely unacceptable behavior for a 405th member.

I say nothing since no one can really hear me. Though, a mic to voice your words better would be a good idea. Though it would be fun to do more lines and it would be easier with other people, not just solo in my opinion.

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back