Picture Request: Fallout 3 Radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klowd 13

For the life of me, i cant remember if this is where picture requests go... Feel free to move it, or delete it.

Im looking for some reference pics of the radio in Fallout 3. I got this idea in my head, and i wanna build one to cover my iHome... but i cant find any pics anywhere i look. :mad: So, if anyone who owns Fallout 3 for PC can get some good pics to me (Front, Top, Back preferred) it would be greatly appreciated. I would get them myself, but i have it for 360 and my camera sucks at taking TV screen shots.

Cheers,
-John-

Dude, did you really mean pip-boy or the Radiation King radios that are scattered across the wastes?

Pip-boy stuff is easy to find. You can even get a textured model from Fallout Nexus forums. Radiation King radios are a little tougher to come by but I would ask around the BGS forums or No Mutants Allowed.

No, im looking for the actual Radio! (i already have a Pip Boy 3000 Pep) You know, the ones you can activate all over the wasteland? Theres one in Morarity's Saloon, the one that the Ghoul is pounding on.

Cheers,
-John-

EDIT: Yea, the Radiation King radio. All i need are some quick screen shots... I guess if i really need to, i can make due with the ones i attempted to get from my 360.

haha alright, at least you weren't talking about the pipboy. Because then I would be scared. I can't help with the radio though.

Im gonna use the screen shots i got off from my 360. Thanks for looking guys.

This thread can be closed, if there is a need to.

Cheers,
-John-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back