pictures of my First armor project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreads

As requested some pics of my armor. more tomorrow after i get them off my lap top

1030072033a.jpg

1030072108.jpg

1030072206.jpg

photo.jpg

ATT4168794.jpg

ATT4168795.jpg

Also a video of me on Halloween in the cafe trying to eat breakfast as master chief.

th_IMG_0002-O.jpg

th_IMG_0003-O.jpg

hope you all like them and more to come form my Mark VI armor to come soon

Actually i made most of the piece spartan size . I am almost 6'6 so I was not sure how much bigger i should go.

I wish I could appear at work in armor without getting fired and making everyone think I was a freak, can I haz your job plz?

Well i wore it to work on a bet. and except for removing it to get past security, I work in the Sears Tower, and the cafe to get my food. The helmet never came off and no one but my boss and the person who bet me knew it was me, i had free ranee for a day it was fun. As you can see i removed some people form there place of work and for another i posed for the guy so he could send the picture to his kid. Also the reason the shoulders are gone in some pictures is i had some problems with them in work. and someone though it be funny to punch my shoulder and they dented it. other wise it was a fun day th epics of me building them are on my photo bucket account which i can link here if u guys want to see

Mark V i believe, and i have no idea why he crotch piece is missing in the pics either i think i took it off to sit down. it was held on with velcro

It's Mk VI armor (Halo 2 and 3). Looks nice too, you made good use of the H2 and H3 files.

Halo 1 had Mk V armor. Mk IV is used to describe the older armor in the Halo Wars commercial, though it might not actually be that.

its good but not enough detail. The new armor i am working on now, Robogenuies, I like due to ore detail and i will post pictures soon of the pieces i am currently resining the 1st outside coat and inside coat as we speak.

Cant wait to see your new armor, your old one is already looking really good, the green undersuit actually looks fine because your armor paintjob was dark, I like the combination.

No, you Said it was Mark 4 (IV) Not 6 (VI) Think Star Wars, or Rocky, or SOMETHING!

IV is the Halo Wars Armor. So dont go correcting a Master (Sigma) when he knows exactly what he's Talking About.

Spartan 061 said:
No, you Said it was Mark 4 (IV) Not 6 (VI) Think Star Wars, or Rocky, or SOMETHING!

IV is the Halo Wars Armor. So dont go correcting a Master (Sigma) when he knows exactly what he's Talking About.

*appaulase nice
ur armor looks neat keep working without getting fired!

Last edited by a moderator:
I fiberglassed it all but the tops of the shoulder piece due to i ran out of fiber mate so i said hay it will be okay. and what do you know i get nailed in the arm. oh well and as promised here is my new armor being made here are pics of me making it and of me resining it in my "burn room" i converted the 2nd bathroom since i have no garage and it is really cold in Chicago.

arms and hands
dcon006.jpg

A shoulder
dcon008.jpg

Chest front and back
halo001.jpg

halo002.jpg

Boots
shoes003.jpg

shoe in boot
shoes002.jpg

sorry for the double post but ti would not let me post all the pictures of the armor. so sorry MODS

i can not find the leg and thigh right now so i will post those later

here is the Helmet and yes i edited it so the piece sticks out and not in
halo004-1.jpg

halo005.jpg

halo004.jpg

and the piece being resined in the "burn room"
halo009.jpg

halo002-1.jpg

halo007.jpg

halo001-1.jpg

hope you all enjoy the pictures more to come.
tonight i resined the crotch piece and the lower chest piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back