Pin for unsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan857

i bought this pin at a local gamestop. some people might have seen it already but iam gunna use it with my armor.

but iam gunna make a mold of it and remake it saying 405th. microsoft might hate me for that

BenStreeper

remember that although the 405th is not a legit part of microsoft, it is owned by ADAM, ask him befor you do any modifications to a microsoft trademarked item to reflect his site. that can get him into trouble if you aren't careful

Spartan857

iam not gunna do it until the 405th gets the nod from bungie and or microsoft.
even now i have been thinkin about just usin that pin itself with no mods on my armor.

plus a few decals painted on

grid 187

Spartan857 said:
iam not gunna do it until the 405th gets the nod from bungie and or microsoft.
even now i have been thinkin about just usin that pin itself with no mods on my armor.

plus a few decals painted on
I got that pewter pin also!! Damnit I wanted a legendary pewter as well :mad: , Oh well!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Spartan857 said:
at a gamestop there relatively cheap
$4.95 or so, I was in there today.
What I'm gettin':
Pin
Sticker
Hat

spartan114

Jr Member
I HAVE THAT PIN LOL

yeah i bought that when i stopped ata local game station to drool over the legendary mc bucket they have on display

i didnt have enboiught for the belt...im going back as soon as they have paid me in work!!!

Spartan857

DryWallDeath said:
you can get the UNSCDF logo off wiki and make you're own shirts...or hat, sticker, etc...wallet lol, peace-

i would but i think bungie sells those tshirts already. besides iam not makin any until the 405th gets a nod from bungie

Status
Not open for further replies.