1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Pin for unsc

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Spartan857, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Spartan857

Spartan857 Well-Known Member

i bought this pin at a local gamestop. some people might have seen it already but iam gunna use it with my armor.

but iam gunna make a mold of it and remake it saying 405th. microsoft might hate me for that

[​IMG]

2. BenStreeper

BenStreeper Well-Known Member

remember that although the 405th is not a legit part of microsoft, it is owned by ADAM, ask him befor you do any modifications to a microsoft trademarked item to reflect his site. that can get him into trouble if you aren't careful

3. Spartan857

iam not gunna do it until the 405th gets the nod from bungie and or microsoft.
    even now i have been thinkin about just usin that pin itself with no mods on my armor.

plus a few decals painted on

4. grid 187

grid 187 Member

I got that pewter pin also!! Damnit I wanted a legendary pewter as well :mad: , Oh well!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  5. Spartan857

i was gunna buy the legendary pin, but som kid snagged it before i could get to it.

6. Shadow Killer801

Shadow Killer801 Jr Member

Cool where did you buy that pin?>

7. Spartan857

at a gamestop there relatively cheap

8. Spartan1105

Spartan1105 Jr Member

lol i got the UNSCDF belt and wallet...didn't bring enough to buy a pin T_T spent it all on the supplies.>.<

9. I saw those but i didnt see a reason to get it.... just me.

10. Ares

Ares Well-Known Member

$4.95 or so, I was in there today.
    What I'm gettin':
    Pin
    Sticker
    Hat

11. Spartan857

i wanted the hat but i only had about 6 bux.........lucky

12. DryWallDeath

DryWallDeath New Member

you can get the UNSCDF logo off wiki and make you're own shirts...or hat, sticker, etc...wallet lol, peace-

13. spartan114

spartan114 Jr Member

I HAVE THAT PIN LOL

yeah i bought that when i stopped ata local game station to drool over the legendary mc bucket they have on display

i didnt have enboiught for the belt...im going back as soon as they have paid me in work!!!

14. Spartan857

i would but i think bungie sells those tshirts already. besides iam not makin any until the 405th gets a nod from bungie