Pink Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preston said:
People, people. Remember, it's not pink, it's lightish red. :p

Guess what, they already have a name for lightish red, you know what it's called? PINK!

I love how blunt Griff can be. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulz.

I still eagerly await the HaloKitty rocket launcher done in pink with little red hearts. Also, pumpkinhead, was there any reason why you quoted her ENTIRE post, pics and all, without saying a single damn thing otherwise?

First off this is absolutely not fair at all. I am sitting hear now contimplating how sick I am in the head. What man in there right mind thinks that a Marine in uniform is beautiful.....hahahahahahaha. Sorry but it look great and you play the part very well. You look like you truely enjoy it. Great work and you look very beautiful.....for a Marine of course....cough cough.

Ithica

I like the fact that it's pink and all... I don't really mind it... but I'll let you do the recon while I go the other way, just so I'm on the safe side of any Covenant forces that might spot you 2 kilometers away... :p

ha ha- great costume- always nice to see finished costumes as well as wips. and you look rather fetching in it too! (but then ive always been attracted to girls who look like they could kick my ass!) :p

Spase said:
First completed suit built from the H3 Marine Files on the Wiki... and its pink. Classic.

WHAT? I didn't know I was the first! HAHA! --And it's pink. That is pretty hilarious.

I'm thinking of painting it back to an OD green once Otakon is over.

Zonbi said:
WHAT? I didn't know I was the first! HAHA! --And it's pink. That is pretty hilarious.

I'm thinking of painting it back to an OD green once Otakon is over.

Nooooo! Keep it pink! ;)
Love the armor! Any new projects you'd like to tackle? :)

actually are the first to do it in pink but i actually did the marine armor form halo 3 right before Daves get together. Remebr Walmart guys.

Sorry

and you did the radio pack like i did too i have he halo 2 and halo 3 pep files for it as well. if you want i can tell you what u need to make the back pack work with some walkie-talkies to actually work.

Great work though i bet you boy loves it.

you should see if they still make those pink barbie jeeps for little kids and get some pictures with it. aside from the jokes, your armor looks great. i think doing it in pink will definatly make you stand out. and it is very cute.

HAHA ... that's just too AWESOME !!! Gratz on your completed armor in '' PINK ''

That is very ... '' UNIQUE ''

Sniper said:
Soon we'll have pictures of both her and me and I'll post it in the Elite Showcase.

FYI: You can't post in the Elite Showcase. Only Staff/Mods can do it.

Do like the Marine!

Dreads said:
actually are the first to do it in pink but i actually did the marine armor form halo 3 right before Daves get together. Remebr Walmart guys.

Sorry

and you did the radio pack like i did too i have he halo 2 and halo 3 pep files for it as well. if you want i can tell you what u need to make the back pack work with some walkie-talkies to actually work.

Great work though i bet you boy loves it.

WOW! You actually have pep files for the Halo 3 radio pack? I'd LOVE those. I've looked all over for the files and I couldn't find them on my own! I'd love to tackle that some time.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Nooooo! Keep it pink! ;)
Love the armor! Any new projects you'd like to tackle? :)

I'm working on a Rocket Launcher/M41 SSR MAV/AW right now.

I might make 'Sister' from R vs. B sometime in the future. I'm starting to get addicted to armor cosplay. I REALLY want to get better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back