Pippons 1st Halo Build. 3d Printed ODST. (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm utterly amazed by the results of this build, and it's great inspiration and information for mine whenever it actually happens. You did well.

I also saw (and took part in) that discussion, regarding the shoulder brace thing (which I still think is friggin' genius). Very educational.

I am outright blown away by your build. The amount of work and dedication to you suit shows and is by far the best ODST I have every seen. I hope that my builds can one day show a fraction of the effort and skill you have put into yours!

I am outright blown away by your build. The amount of work and dedication to you suit shows and is by far the best ODST I have every seen. I hope that my builds can one day show a fraction of the effort and skill you have put into yours!
Thanks! Its been a slog but its good to know its all been worth it :)

Hopefully i manage to transport it all to london for its big public premiere intact!

And for bonus content: Now i have grenades!

I also have some work ongoing for an updated base layer that should be a bit less heat intensive and a mite more game accurate. I am however having to farm that out to a friend as my sewing skills arent QUITE there when it comes to attaching sleeves and trouser legs. Again hopefully all done for october 28th. If not, ill just boil alive in a boiler suit :)

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back