Pistol (mass Effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilkdc

hi, I dont know where to post it, cause this is a non halo related thing but I makig a mass effect pistol of cardbord

DSC03462.jpg

my album of mass effect pistol click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it was only a matter of time before mass effect armor and weapons started showing up, what a great game. That's what got me into making this stuff. I've never really played halo but I bought halo 3 a few days ago still have yet to open it up, though.

mwege441 said:
I knew it was only a matter of time before mass effect armor and weapons started showing up, what a great game. That's what got me into making this stuff. I've never really played halo but I bought halo 3 a few days ago still have yet to open it up, though.

Well what are you waiting for? Though, it might be a good idea to play through Halo and Halo 2 before starting Halo 3 since it starts right where Halo 2 leaves off. Even though Halo and Halo 2 are for the Xbox, they're all still great games (but I agree, Mass Effect is awesome too!).

wilkdc, looking good so far. I've seen a lot of weapons created using the slice method. I've never tried it myself, but the end product usually looks great. I can't wait to see how your pistol turns out!!

mwege441 said:

http://skipspepakuracostumes.blogspot.com/...n-complete.html

ive also seen some helmet files around to. Cant remember where :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back