Pivot Stick Figure My Best Animation Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

4p2etf6.gif

Im trying to get it on youtube hope you guys like it

Heres The Link:
http://i16.tinypic.com/4p2etf6.gif

No offence, I used to use pivot, and I can tell you put alot of work into it but it is very noobish. Way choppy.

Just work on having more frames with less dramatic movement.

Mibz 117 said:
No offence, I used to use pivot, and I can tell you put alot of work into it but it is very noobish. Way choppy.

Just work on having more frames with less dramatic movement.
i was a noob at it. and mine came out badass :3 but its too long and idk how to get it werking. its hard ._O

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot stress enough! UP THE FPS! UP THE FPS! UP THE FPS!

It looks beautiful for pivot, but trust me, thats not going to cover the 10 fps frame rate. Try something more like the industry standard- 24 fps.

God please just stop animating. As an animator, I hate seeing terrible stick animations, whether they are smooth or not, they take no real skill at all compared to true hand drawn animation or three dimensional modeled.

I can do what i want. I will proboboaly continue but i will make it more smooth the one im working on right now has 4073 frames and last about 4 minutes.

Leadingspartan said:
I can do what i want. I will proboboaly continue but i will make it more smooth the one im working on right now has 4073 frames and last about 4 minutes.

Yeah you can, like you laughed at the death of two people and critical injuries of three. 24 FPS is industry standard, if you ever plan on putting it on youtube, it better meet that requirement. So you can do whatever you want, just do it badly like you always do though.

NOT Adreniline said:
Yeah you can, like you laughed at the death of two people and critical injuries of three. 24 FPS is industry standard, if you ever plan on putting it on youtube, it better meet that requirement. So you can do whatever you want, just do it badly like you always do though.

I dont care anymore.

Leadingspartan said:
I dont care anymore.
You cared about the family being hurt? So that's why you laughed at their deaths? Or you cared about your pivot animation? If that's true then why didn't you actually spend time on it?

NOT Adreniline said:
You cared about the family being hurt? So that's why you laughed at their deaths? Or you cared about your pivot animation? If that's true then why didn't you actually spend time on it?
Spoiler:

Dude You need to calm down a little all i did was post an animation and now we have an arguement because you said it sucks.

NOT Adreniline said:
God please just stop animating. As an animator, I hate seeing terrible stick animations, whether they are smooth or not, they take no real skill at all compared to true hand drawn animation or three dimensional modeled.

Hey now... stick figure animation is a great way to start animating. Thats how I got good- I made lots of stick movies. It doesnt matter what kind of character you animate, but how you animate it. A stick can have just as much emotion as a full body character, they just involve more simplicity.
Are you saying that Joe Zombie is a terrible stick movie? I think it follows the important rule of gameplay over visuals- that being he told a compelling story over making it look amazing. Things like that take skill. No one is a professional at sticks, if they were they wouldn't be animating stickfigures.

NOT Adreniline said:

Dude.. harsh. I think his pivot is good, all that it lacks is a higher frame rate, and I'm sure many other people can see that too. All he needs is some practice with higher fps settings. And if he wants to put his video on youtube, he has every right to even if it's not 24 fps.
We all started out as "newbs," I know that, you know that, so instead of being a jerk why don't you offer some friendly critisism?

Adreniline, it seems to me that you like to start arguments just for the sake of it.

Omg i think Maverick is my new favorite member Added as friend.Gave you 5 star rating to. Maverick im practicing on higher fps and im gona include alot of people here in the credits.

Leadingspartan said:
Omg i think Maverick is my new favorite member Added as friend.Gave you 5 star rating to. Maverick im practicing on higher fps and im gona include alot of people here in the credits.

Heh, thanks man. Glad to see you're upping the fps. May I suggest to try 18 before 24? going from 10 or 12 to 24 is quite a leap.

leading, its a great start. and grunt, that ones pretty good

and how long did it take you to do 4000 frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back