Planet Comicon Info and Roll Call: March 17-19, 2023 (Kansas City, MO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planet’s photo meetup schedule has been posted! We are on Friday from 5:30-6
A89E586E-AA04-4BD5-9A3A-8B2FB0898ED5.jpeg

Are we gonna try and plan a get together before the pics so we can figure out how we're gonna do pics so it's not a cluster when it's our time? Also I'm available for booth Fri evening at least (might try to take the day off) and all day sat.

When its a little closer to the con we will start a group chat (probably on the discord) to coordinate everything and see who is all available to do what and when. Noble is waiting to hear back on details for everything still but I can only assume we will try and have everyone who is present that day gather up before hand and try and walk over together.

We also have our usual Saturday photo op we will be doing as far as I am aware so no pressure to anyone who cant make it to the friday shoot.

Do we want to set up a zoom meeting or something before the con so we know what’s happening? I know not everyone is on the discord so I thought this might be better to get everyone in

I mentioned it elsewhere but I have a friend attending with me who will be doing our photoshoot for us and any individual photos and content people want. He's still pretty new to photography and such so you'll just need to give him a good idea of what you want. Also since the con doors open at 10 on Saturday we may want to do the shoot earlier since we've got the booth to work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back