Planet Comicon Info and Roll Call: March 17-19, 2023 (Kansas City, MO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-con meetup info added to first post.
I also wanted to share something Cadet posted for our booth at GalaxyCon back in December.

Speaking from experience, if you are running the Information/Public Relations/Q and A side of the table, I recommend being out of armor and wearing either your HOD Jersey, if you have one, or another 405th Branded item from our RedBubble Shop: 405thCommunity Shop | Redbubble

The Photo Op shifts are definitely meant to be done in armor, but It's just easier to talk about the group and explain our mission and even the various construction methods while being out of armor. Plus, it's easier to sit down at the booth not in costume.

Hi, Bruce Thomas, mocap for Master Chief, would like to arrange a meetup and photoshoot while at Planet Comicon. How can we make this happen?
Hello! We would love to make something work. We know the main Halo photoshoot we will run will be at 8am on Saturday, where we expect the largest attendance, otherwise Friday and Sunday have no solidified plans yet. Would we wanna plan for Saturday around 3/4 at your booth?

Hello! We would love to make something work. We know the main Halo photoshoot we will run will be at 8am on Saturday, where we expect the largest attendance, otherwise Friday and Sunday have no solidified plans yet. Would we wanna plan for Saturday around 3/4 at your booth?
Sounds great to him, thank you. His agent Nery will be given the heads up to expect you all, too.

I saw someone suggest we get some of these and wear them around PlanetCon when not actively Cosplaying. Ordered mine and will be bringing it with me!

Attachments

• 20230314_151641.jpg
    20230314_151641.jpg
    972.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 20230314_151642.jpg
    20230314_151642.jpg
    1,006.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hey all! Go check out the first post for important information and guidelines for this weekend.

Photoshoot Plans Updated:
Considering it is 16°F this morning we will be doing an indoor shoot. Meet around the front doors by 8:30.

For those who may not be in the Discord or FB chats, I want to say thank you on behalf of your regiment staff for an excellent convention. I look forward to seeing you all at the next event!

It was my first planet, but it most definitely will not be my last! (hopefully next time this old man can stay awake long enough for the after party)

A
For those who may not be in the Discord or FB chats, I want to say thank you on behalf of your regiment staff for an excellent convention. I look forward to seeing you all at the next event!

It was my first planet, but it most definitely will not be my last! (hopefully next time this old man can stay awake long enough for the after party)
And hopefully I can actually meet you next time

My sentiments are shared with Spidermonkey. You all did above and beyond for our first official showcase at this event and I couldn't be more proud of the fine folks in our regiment and outside that we have that assisted. Here is to you all, as it wouldn't of happened without you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back