Props plasma grenade detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacbury

so... i have acquired these glowing balls, and i immediately thought "plasma grenade" but after a while they just look like, well blue glowing balls.
the idea here is for suggestions from all of you to make them look more like plasma grenades.
i can change the color, draw on them, paint them, melt them, freeze, throw, drop, bump and misshape them.
basically any suggestions are welcome!
(by the way, they are supposed to be different coulors so you could see the range of blue)
IMG_0003-2.jpg

edit: you cant see the range of colors on the camera, but let me assure you they can be changed.

Vader said:
I want to say they are for juggling. I really do want to say that.
lol i found that funny.
i live in the uk so i wouldn't know were you could get them in the U.S.A there actually called glowing spheres and they can either be set to cycle the whole colour spectrum or just stay one colour.
i got them from woolworths over here, great thing is they are rechargeable.
um heres a link
edit: woolworths dont stock them anymore, that link used to take you straight to the page with them on, but if you actualy go to the store you may find some.
end of edit

and no, there not a top secret government experiment... i can even prove it
\/ \/ \/ \/

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any type of transparent paint you could get or does it even exist? if you really need to know, I could put something together because I really want to see a finished plasma grenade

You can have like little plastic bits around it so when you turn it on it would look "a little bit more" like a plasma granade. :D

I KNOW WHAT U SHOULD DO!

THROW THEM AT YOUR ENEMY AND WATCH THEM EXPLODE THAN TAKE THERE FLAG, AND RUN TO YOUR BASE!

SCORE-1 FOR YOUR TEAM!

SCORE-0 FOR THERE TEAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back