Plasma Grenade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Do you think this would work with a lil paint for a plasma grenade?
2cnjwqa.jpg

Purchase and Info here

Ithica

i'm assuming you're going to unscrew the detonator head, plug the hole that they drill in the bottom of every shell, and some how grind the threaded well for the detonator head down and plug that up.

its possible but it won't be easy. I've owned that same grenade before (M67 frag nade. the one in the picture there is a practice one though so its constructed a bit different), that shell is steel alloy and tungsten if i remember. unless you have access to some good power tools and some replacement heads, it's going to be a long and arduous job to turn that into a plasma grenade.

alternatively, with a bit of bondo, you could add some more details into it and modify the soon and make it into the human frag.

Military 15 years and still ticking - know stats.

Plugging the bottom won't be to difficuilt and the plasma grenade has a det button at the top to when you unscrew the blasting cap you can use the shape of the well to form a det button. I don't think it would be to difficuilt.

Ithica

Give it a shot. Oh, and PLEASE be careful carrying those around. The blue spoon obviously denotes an inert device, but most people only see a grenade. You don't want police/SWAT/EOD showing up. people can be pretty panicky. Just a thought.

Absolutely correct. Maybe this isn't such a great plan after all. Worth trying but may have side affects....lol. I can see it now... "Man in Halo costume holds up Walmart... updates at 11."

Ithica

you're better off turning an orange into a plasma grenade....
why not just fix it up and make it look like a human frag nade since it already looks like one?

Enrisan said:
you're better off turning an orange into a plasma grenade....
why not just fix it up and make it look like a human frag nade since it already looks like one?
Agreed. You just gotta add the pineapple design, plug the bottom, take off the top, and throw a red button on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it won't work as a plasma nade. It's too small. Check the wiki for size of the plasma. Yes it looks baseball size in the game but it's not. It's bigger (by quite a bit). Go with the file Garland put up. It's very accurate.

the blue spoon doesnt denote a inert device, it denotes that it is for training. not a good idea in my book. i had a buddy in basic training deafened by just the charge.

Damien said:
the blue spoon doesnt denote a inert device, it denotes that it is for training. not a good idea in my book. i had a buddy in basic training deafened by just the charge.

One small difference. This does not have the charge. Inert and training aids are one in the same. Blue does symbolize inert. You have to buy and emplace the det charge seperate. I think if it had a charge then it is a no brainer on why it most deff wouldn't work.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back