Plasma Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Hey everyone i got one of the Flexfoam grenades from Joe and painted mine to match the colors he painted his. purple, red, and green for the detail well i posted some pics on a myspace group about halo just showing what the 405th.com and some of the members are doing and everyone there says that the colors are wrong that the thing is blue not purple. i have looked and im sure Joe has too so the colors are right. What do you guys think? here is a link to Joes ebay sale with a pic the way he has his painted.

ebay page

I think this plasma Grenade is reall cool. . free shipping!^^

I think the plasme grenade is blue, with kinda purple pearl-effect color. maybe one can buy something like that in an auto store, like blue shiny purple!

Pls don't hate me for this, but could it be that the green detail portion looks just a little messy?

The grenade is so well done, thats the only spot i recognize-

Right?

But its so cool

Chip475 - Can you please remove the price from your thread? The 405th does not sell props and pricing discussions/references should be kept to PM...

Thanks!

Plasma_Grenade.jpg

Non active Plasma Grenade. When activated they glow Blue.

see i thought it was purple when not active all the pics i have seen have been that way. o well i guess thats why we are on here and the others are just on myspace groups. we conversate and they bash

Aren't in H2, the Plasma Grenades are two different colors? Red and Blue. For the band around the middle?

Also I thought that the grenade was purplish-blueish, lighter then the general color of this sitewallpaper

just my two cents though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back