Please help with my helmet molding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemretas

Well after hearing that every other way is pointless to do, I decided to simply try this.

Can anyone please list the items, I mean the amount and what brand is cheapest and most effective.
For making.
Molding
And painting a Halo helmet.

How much clay costs, and how much would I need.
How do I get it to be looking the same as a normal helmet.
What do I get for mold making
What do I get to create a cast.
What I need to release
What I need for whatever else in painting and make it look authentic. I want to try a black main with a orange stripe at the top, primer then neon orange.
Also whats the cheapest, but best looking for a visor. I mean that as in, what costs a low x amount, but still looks better then others that look that x amount.

Thanks, and good day.

CemreTas said:
Well after hearing that every other way is pointless to do, I decided to simply try this.

Can anyone please list the items, I mean the amount and what brand is cheapest and most effective.
For making.
Molding
And painting a Halo helmet.

How much clay costs, and how much would I need.
How do I get it to be looking the same as a normal helmet.
What do I get for mold making
What do I get to create a cast.
What I need to release
What I need for whatever else in painting and make it look authentic. I want to try a black main with a orange stripe at the top, primer then neon orange.
Also whats the cheapest, but best looking for a visor. I mean that as in, what costs a low x amount, but still looks better then others that look that x amount.

Thanks, and good day.
READ THE STICKIES!
They all have answers to your questions,

Last edited by a moderator:

trintlord

Jr Member
just never use Instamold.....it is horrible for fine detail and often causes resin to stick to it and rip the mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.