Podcast Week 4 - Marine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
best vid yet adam, now I dont feel so bad about the molds I've been making. I'll see what I can do on the contest, just got to get a video camera

o_O ireally tought the tk and spartan had something specially... xD Like the suddenly change.
And i never taught u made the marine helmets in 2 parts like your ar.

Awesome video Adam. Again, answers a lot of questions, Thank You! ... and props to rube for his awesome ODST.

One question about the contest... can we submit more than one entry (video)?

LOL. Spase pointed out it's him in the ODST helmet from Weta... LOL, I couldnt' tell.

Oh well, here's me:

DSC_5626.jpg

Glennz said:
Adam, you've seen my vid response?
Or do you think its too crappy? :p

It isn't up there yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo, finally something I'm good at, one-liners! I'll put up a video response soon. Rube's ego must be swelling with all this love lately, and he deserves it. Oh Adam, just a suggestion, no music when talking or giving directions... it got distracting to pay attention to your voice and what you were doing. Kudos on a another successful Podcast.

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Woo, finally something I'm good at, one-liners! I'll put up a video response soon. Rube's ego must be swelling with all this love lately, and he deserves it. Oh Adam, just a suggestion, no music when talking or giving directions... it got distracting to pay attention to your voice and what you were doing. Kudos on a another successful Podcast.

Cheers,
Kensai

we had some technical difficulties with the audio Kensai, used the music to cover up the messed up sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back