Pointfest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokussj5okazu

So ya, has anyone ever heard of a big concert held bianually in St. Louis, MO? Welp it's called Pointfest, and it's awsome, so I just figured I'd ask. I went last fall, and it was awsome time 1000, so I'm going again this spring, and there's going to be about 30 bands total. Here's the lineup.

I understand it's not everyone's cup o' tea, but I'm sure there's someone out there who appreciates this kind of stuff. :D

Ludo
Serj Tankian
Shinedown
Filter
Finger Eleven
Hurt
Atreyu
Coheed and Cambria
Killswitch Engage
10 Years
Sick Puppies
Red
Safety Suit
Theory of a Deadman
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Blind Melon

HOLY CRAP ATREYU!!! HOLY CRAP COHEED AND CAMBRIA!!! HOLY CRAP SHINEDOWN!!! HOLY CRAP FINGER ELEVEN!!! HOLY CRAP KILLSWITCH ENGAGE!!! HOLY CRAP SERJ TANKIAN!!!

Yeah, I've heard of most of them, ones above I like the most though :D

...lucky...

BlacRoseImmortal said:
The only band ive ever heard of out of that whole list is Blind Melon.
I'm sure you mean that you've only heard Blind Melon in person...right?

Otherwise, if you've ever listened to an alternative rock radio station, I'm sure you've heard of a few of those bands whether you realized it was them or not. Maybe you just never heard of their band name.

I'm sure you've heard of Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer", Shinedown's "45", or Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home". Any of those ring any bells?

I must say that's quite the lineup. I bet it's a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see others on here like the same kind of stuff as me. :D I wish there were some members on here from the area, that would be awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back