Pony's Halo 4 Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, dudes and dudettes! I got another quick update.

Before I begin, I would like to give a HUGE shoutout to spartanx360 for making the templates. Thanks a ton, Bro!

Now here's a pic of the glove.
Halo4glove.jpg

I really liked the way they turned out. All I need to do is make the other glove and I'm almost done with them.

Let me know what you guys think and thanks for stopping by.

no problem bro, i like how it came out :p
this is convincing me to leave the template as it is and start with my real life ones :p

257684_345666638852819_1304499223_o.jpg

special note!!!
as you can see in the pic, the index finger has the same strip of armor at both sides
(this is for you ACDCrocker :p)

Quick update, guys.

I got both gloves done. All they need now is some paint.
Halo4glove2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for stopping by!

I like how you payed attention to the Index Finger Detail :D The Index Finger is slightly different from the others, probably made like that so it'll fit the trigger hole.

Your Build is coming along great. Im really digging the gloves. You pay attention to detail, which is gonna make it epic when completed. Cant wait to see more :)

Hey, dudes and dudettes.

I got an update for y'all this mornin'. GLOVES ARE DONE!! :D
Halo4glovesFINAL.jpg

Some white spots still need to be painted over, but other than that, they're good to go!

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for stopping by.

Hey, guys and gals. I got a big update here.

I got the Ab plate, butt plate, the two ahould with biceps, and the gauntlets finished asn painted. Pics of them can be seen below.

Halo4abfinished.jpg

Halo4buttfinished.jpg

Halo4shouldersdone.jpg

Halo4gauntlets.jpg

I also got a new pack of foam, so I should get the thighs, shins and knees done really soon.

Let me know what you guys think.

Have a good one, guys and stay safe. See you all on the battlefield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back