posable halo live action film

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay noble I got good news and bad news good news is that most of the files for your armor are on the site, bad news is crimson has never seen those forearms before and he's like " seen it all man" plus the pistol isn't that bad, so I just want to know one thing... do you have a good camera yet?

hwy fox i found a better pic of the armor 468px-Rogue_Unlocks.png

o and the name of the movie is BAM HALO:RECOLONIZATION

(PLEASE NOTE:it is not bam halo it's just halo )

o and i am planing on filming the teaser pretty soon

yeah if you plan on trying to make money on this just drop halo from the title and you'll be all good plus i'll try and link the armor files when I can the other films are all over me like an elite who just got slapped.

yeah if you plan on trying to make money on this just drop halo from the title and you'll be all good plus i'll try and link the armor files when I can the other films are all over me like an elite who just got slapped.

baha lol

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUILDING AND FILMING HAS BEEN POSPONED DO TO LAKE OF RESORSES LIKE $ AND TIME I AM ON MY LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL SO IT IS HARD TO BUILD ANY THING RIGHT NOW (SORRY FOR CAPS I WAS PLAYING A GAME AND HIT THE CAPLOCK'S INSTEAD OF SHIFT:(:p

nobel take some time to do your finals, and if your using dft's odst files you'll know how much foam you'll need, I got your weapons in storage for when you need them.

thx fox i am just running out of $ right know and i dont work yet so it's hard to do the stuff i want to do :(

o look it what i foundpapre.jpgi was digging around in my room and found this yes it's paper :D yay more peping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back