Possible Halo 4 enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW LEAKED PHOTO!!

just came a across it on another forum, looks like the Reach AR is in it, or its just a placeholder for another weapon not yet completed.

halo_4_by_forgedreclaimer-d4nh42p.jpg

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

I faked this photo from a skyrim image and a reach AR. it was part of an attempt to see how close i can get to the first posts image. If i had the time to hunt down a better weapon to use i think i could have pulled it off better.

http://skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/3029330-1322776402.jpg

first pic properties says Photoshop CS5, second pic properties says Photoshop CS2.

I'd guess they are fan made rather than legit renders.

remember the "leaked" Reach pics???

those were fake and this is F--A---K--E

@the person who was talking about the rails: I thought the DMR had a picatanny rail or were the eyes not seeing straight?

picture looks nice though.

The the front looks like a soda can with bead sights on it.

remember the "leaked" Reach pics???

those were fake and this is F--A---K--E

Are you talking about these?

reach1.jpg

This looks like a early version of Winter Contingency

halo-reach-20091105033431475.jpg

This one is from Tip of the Spear maybe?

halo-reach.jpg

That is a early version of the start menu .

Those are the ones you were talking about right?

- Jacob

EDIT:

Here is another one -

halo4-leak-screen-shot2.jpg

Jbetts that last one you posted, i know the hud is fake. Its from halo legends: prototype. But im no sure where the scenery is from.

After carefuly looking at it, it kinda looks really legit. Then again you can see grass areas, but no grass sticking up. Possibly halo 3 hud with halo 1 custom ed back ground

If you look at the image below. It would not be that hard to edit out the other stuff on the hud.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...HUD_-_Prototype.png/823px-HUD_-_Prototype.png

Are you talking about these?

reach1.jpg

This looks like a early version of Winter Contingency

halo-reach-20091105033431475.jpg

This one is from Tip of the Spear maybe?

halo-reach.jpg

That is a early version of the start menu .

Those are the ones you were talking about right?

- Jacob

EDIT:

Here is another one -

halo4-leak-screen-shot2.jpg

dude that last one is fake. its a halo CE map

Enemy possibly discovered

Yall remember that scary thing at the end of the concept art trailer?

Heres multiple caps put together.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gXeCtItiq.../ZoEkQqj2-qc/s1600/halo-4-alien-composite.jpg

That is a awesome pic man!

It kinda looks like a scarab. And the "leaked photo" looks kinda like Crysis.

Your right ....It DOES kind of look like Crysis ....... interesting

EDIT :

Ok guys I ran the first image through JPEG snoop and this is the result I got -

By JPEGsnoop

Assessment: Class 1 - Image is edited/processed

If you guys want a full log on the image , Message me and I can send you the .txt file .

Last edited by a moderator:
Which image did you do that with?

Because the enemy image is obviously edited. But that doesnt mean its fake just screenshots, cropped and put into one image.

Oh you did that with the first one. Ok thread will change to the new halo 4 enemy, but i will keep the pics up untill 343 says something about it.

If this is in fact real (which I hope it's not) the gun looks way to COD-esque. Which is what I'm fearing considering the direction Reach went.

Looks quite a bit similar to the Geth from MassEffect. I do hope that that is a pre-made Bungie concept art recently added to the page, not concept for Halo4.

it does kind of look real. but i saw on the halo nation that one of probable enemies was a race that was even more technically advaced then the forerunners called the prototurners

Since I saw this composite pic last year I had an idea of what it is, but its more like I wish it was what I think it is.

The Flood Juggernaut

Compare the 2 pictures
halo-4-alien-composite.jpg

294px-Juggernaut_Concept.png

I know the Halo wiki says they come from a pure form flood but in the 343 picture there is some armor on him so its not "pure" it may be what happens to a Spartan when it get infected. As for the red eye would it be possible that he had a Spartan Laser on his shoulder and got merge with is mutation.

But the armor doesn't really look Spartan. So maybe a Forerunner, with a sentinel beam merge as is eye/weapon.

Anyway, can't wait to play halo 4 later this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back