"post Pic Of Yourself" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan117x said:
oohh mah gawd. That is sexy. Is that yours?

Why yes it is,That is the AR-15SD manufactured by FBMG Inc. I am basically the east coast manufacture rep for them. It starts out life as a Stag ar-15 with the 10.5 inch barrel, we then mod the internals, attach the Gemtech silencer, rails, sights and gasbuster charging rod, etc etc then sell them to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evil Taylor said:
Why yes it is,That is the AR-15SD manufactured by FBMG Inc. I am basically the east coast manufacture rep for them. It starts out life as a Stag ar-15 with the 10.5 inch barrel, we then mod the internals, attach the Gemtech silencer, rails, sights and gasbuster charging rod, etc etc then sell them to the public.

0.0 I'm the public! Nao gimmegimmegimme!! :D

Evil Taylor said:

Haha, can you give me a good price? XD I've been looking for an AR15 and I actually went to the gun store on wednesday to look. It'll probably be a rock river that I get because of the price and quality. Unless I drive up over to you XD. nobutsrsly, I'm willing to.

Waaaaaaaayyyy off topic, but I'm gonna fan the flames...

So you're saying that's not airsoft?

Friendly said:
Waaaaaaaayyyy off topic, but I'm gonna fan the flames...
So you're saying that's not airsoft?

No, not an airsoft, real deal 5.56 MM projectile.

Spartan117x date= @ date: said:
Haha, can you give me a good price? XD I've been looking for an AR15 and I actually went to the gun store on wednesday to look. It'll probably be a rock river that I get because of the price and quality. Unless I drive up over to you XD. nobutsrsly, I'm willing to.

Well Spartan, suppressors are illegal in the state of Illinois; along with alot of other fun toys and things we make. However, we have other models and rifles that we sell that are legal in your state as long as you dont live in Chicago.
As far as travelling goes, the actual store is in Utah, we ship to any FFL dealer though and you can pick up there. It is not my habit too try and make sales on a board that isnt in the market ( its kinda rude using someone else's bandwidth to further my own ends), so if your interested in talking further please PM me. Now....back to the topic...oh wait I already posted pics.....NEXT.

Tada it an older pic but i dont have a good resent 1.
100_3482-1.jpg

auto times are hard to work with sometimes :)
Great photos guy XD

Ok so I saw this thread and waws like "oh great..." so I just Had to post my own pics of myself ;)

so Heres me...
DSC_0261.jpg

and Me again...
DSC_0267.jpg

and Finally me with my GF...
Lovers_Me_Kattie.jpg

Enjoy ^^ :D

Spartan 226
Boris

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
This is me messing around in Goodwill the day I got my 360, which was a week a ago;

And this is my first time playing Halo^^, also a week ago today;

[/quote
Ive been in that goodwill. :)

Here is one of me and the wife at Dragon Con 2008. Arrrr Matey.

l_bf7a324c45c11fb3c40f17f919ecf1e1.jpg

This is another one taken on a Halloween. I used to do this one every year at D*Con till I shaved off all my hair.

l_9295590c559b3f3176652b23d90d6645.jpg

Cats can be really hard to work with for picture taking.... Nala was not happy :) she was more like
"Put me down or I will slice you in ways you can't even think of".

The only 2 I have on hand at the moment.

[attachment=6429:matrrixscott2.jpg]
The only photoshop work here is the background and lighting/colour etc.

[attachment=6430:doom3moo...orypromo.jpg]

I was toying with dodge and burn in photoshop.

I have a few, mixed old with new.

About 8 months old:

[attachment=6431:17de9212bd0a239f.png]
[attachment=6436:p1000174.JPG]

5 months ago:

[attachment=6433:Clipboard01.jpg]
[attachment=6435:Clipboard02_1.png]

1 month ago:
[attachment=6437:p1010285.JPG]

I only have photos of myself taken when I cut my hair.

(Left): Me (picture taken in France). (Right): Stopping for a moment from a poker run (I didn't win, but it was fun) - my '86 Honda VFR Interceptor.

[attachment=6438:AsraiPanA.jpg]

(Left): Taking a minute out from shooting my sister's wedding. (Right): With my favorite little person (my daughter) at the Renaissance Festival.

[attachment=6434:AsraiPan002.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back