Post Pics Of Your Halo 1 and 2 Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put some pictures up of my personal collection later today since there does not appear to be any other takers. It's going to take awhile to photograph it all, though.

Hah, I got a good one.

Check it:

picture007pz0.jpg

Haha, he's just sittin there, chillin out. Lol, it's like Johnson comes and is like yelling in his face to get his fat @ss off the ground. :D

smilie120 said:
i have just oreder my very firs halo action figure! my uncle called me a child :cautious: but hey i get what i want!

What Action Figure Did You Get Smilie

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
i got the green MC with shotgun pistol and a spuddy from the flood

from halo 2......

not halo 1 :D

yeah I'm not sure if I want to get some halo 2 figures now or just wait for 2008 to get the new figures

I have the Blue spartan you saw up there, plus a green H2 MC figure.

They are pretty cool to pose and stuff...

TheBlue said:
I have the Blue spartan you saw up there, plus a green H2 MC figure.

They are pretty cool to pose and stuff...
Well i'm not sure if im just gonna get a bunch of spartans to pose and make multiplayer scenes or get the MC H3 and the brute chieftan and Arbiter and campaign characters

The less I say about what my Spartans get up to with Motoko Kusenagi and Knute Deunnan the better...

Broz said:
The less I say about what my Spartans get up to with Motoko Kusenagi and Knute Deunnan the better...

I wonder when the Halo 3 Action Figures Are Coming Out (y)

I think it said around next spring or January

I cant take a picture of all mine right now(I have a shelf with all my halo stuff)

But i did make a stop motion animation with one of them earlier.
I made it into a gif file type too and its alittle slow for some reason.

MCgif.gif

My figures are set up in my Pillar of Autumn display. The post is somewhere in here, but since they changed the forums over, I haven't had a chance to locate it.

Dan

I've got the H2 edition tin with the Mk V and the Mk VI Chiefs.

It's funny that it took me looking at the two side by side to realize how different the Mk V and Mk VI really were.

I felt so retarded for not seeing it after having played the games so much.

DanBakerOnline said:
My figures are set up in my Pillar of Autumn display. The post is somewhere in here, but since they changed the forums over, I haven't had a chance to locate it.

Dan

I saw that Pillar of Autumn display it was awesome the way you placed the figures to make it look like a battle scene looks awseome (y) (y) (y)

I was going to take pictures of everything I own, but I realized most of it was packed up. Not worth the effort (or risk of damage) to unpack for pictures. Once I get setup in my new house I'll post some pictures of all my rarities and what-not. :rolleyes

I did photograph most of my Halo 1 set, but figured it would look far more impressive if I posted my entire collection at once. So I'll be saving them for now.

I know, not figures, but...

Almost all of the original Graphic Novel artwork. The other two should be selfexplanitory.
HPIM0181.JPG

1253985720_0d9c0e33fc.jpg

1253128513_d3f3cdaad8.jpg

baileyboys said:
Those arent the beta disks......right is so give me NOW!

Not beta discs. That's a work in progress at the moment. Hopefully I will have them soon. :whistle:

I missed out on a Halo 2 beta disc not long ago. Was complete with manuals, paperwork and everything else. Even had the original envelope it came in.

This was a disc sent out to reviewers before the game released, but I'm fairly certain it is the same as retail. I haven't tried playing to to see, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back