Post your christmas ideas here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
year woth xbox live, and lets get me the only 3 bands thats not gay metalica, ac/dc, and guns n rosses o hell ya!!!!

rvb24 said:
year woth xbox live, and lets get me the only 3 bands thats not gay metalica, ac/dc, and guns n rosses o hell ya!!!!
dont forget aerosmith!

this year i want:
assassin's creed
possibly a PS3
a new suit
new $80 tie
new dress shirt
PSP accessories...

screw the ipod i got a 4 gig memory chip and im loving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
flying_squirl said:
hahah, nothing like have 6 spartins ahow up at your door trying to sing carrols through helmits.

"mmmrry crimmmasmmm muu muuuu"
LOL Exactly. Ah.. The memories that would be created... /sigh :D

Im getting some clothes
assassins creed
I wanted super smash bros brawl but whatever
Im not sure if I want guitar hero 3 or not like my bro got it I didnt get to play it yet but my brother at first was like guitar hero 3 was nothing it was weak than he saw the South Park Episode of guitar hero and he just told me he needed to have it then we he got it he was telling me how it was so awesome but im still unsure it would be cool cause if i got 1 i could battle him though :p

And im getting some after christmas Halo 3 action figs and some money to put in my bank account from my brother.

That would be awesome u open the door OMG spartans "well you guys are the cutest things" then u can hire them to take off ur decorations and go and chuck your old tree for you.

MC PwN 3R said:
dont forget aerosmith!

this year i want:
assassin's creed
possibly a PS3
a new suit
new $80 tie
new dress shirt
PSP accessories...

screw the ipod i got a 4 gig memory chip and im loving it.

amen to that (y)

Im want a new paintball gun. It would be for my b-day and christmas from my mom and dad since it $500 dollars. I got an iphone the day it came out and love it. The itouch is the most awwsome ipod there is out.

rvb24 said:

i agree

i gotsta be havin me the orange box and assassins creed if it doesnt turn out ****.

grandmas coming for christmas so its looking pretty on the up

Take it back. Enuf money and talent to make Armor as good as Adams. But since you cant give talent im don for. Im sticking to cardboard and mabey doin pep for my next set if i can get it to work.

CemreTas said:
Paint all your armour and weapons green and red.
Then when they think its all festive and safe. Eat them.
ROFL! do you mean 'eat your armor or eat christmas-y things

The Alex said:
I want a new table saw. My last one exploded. Come to think of it...I could use a new sandblasting unit too.

lol did that blow up too (y)

I would have a belt like the belt of shotgun ammo kind that termanator would wear and string a load of plasma grenades to each bullet pouch lol and when you go up to a house give them a plasma grenade as a crismas decoration....(live/activated)
YEH AND BULLET PROOF FIBRE GLASS!...... oh what about if it fries on your skin? or like a dude did get it up ur nose?ouch!

rvb24 said:
lol did that blow up too (y)

Haha no, it just doesn't work as well as it used to. the box is all messed up, probably due to its age and the amount of times that i've used it. and maybe, just maybe, the three or four times that i have knocked it off of its table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back