Post Your Halo 3 Screenshots Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2583272-Full.jpg

This guy shot the Warthog with a Rocket and it flipped over and landed on me....

Here's some of mine

hidintree.jpg

^hiding in a tree : )

shotgunface.jpg

^shotgun in the face?

warthoginside.jpg

^sweet hog

sweetview.jpg

^pretty cool

all taken by me, all of me

S3MPL3 said:
PM me your gamertag and ill add you
S3mPl3 help me find skulls too? How about this friday

Ill tell you gamertag right here tell me yours so i dont have to worry

Kevinx001

I have

Iron
Black Eye
Tough Luck
Tilt

and thats it im about to get the one on The Storm.

Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
2779154mediumdt9.jpg

Picture of me jumping in front of an over turned elephant I flipped. I like it how it says "Hold RB to flip... wait what? How did you do that?"

2788009mediumkg7.jpg

Me Teabagging my brother's CHARACTER with my CHARACTER LOL

2789681mediumhd8.jpg

other angle

2791599mediumhd4.jpg

My brother respawned and shot a rocket at me yeah I was teabagging him for awhile. LOL remember I teabagged his CHARACTER with my CHARACTER.

I'll try to get some screenshots tomorrow at my friends house, but we flipped the Elephant on sandtrap. You go up to it and it tells you "Press RightButton to...wait...what...how did you do that?" I can get the video and host it I'll do so.

P.s. that rocket pic looks ******* SWEET. Is that the rocket launcher rocket or millilepod rocket? Also, try getting a pic of the sniper rifle bullet. I'll try to get that one as well. We got it in a series of it in air and on impact to the head. It's beautiful.

Afterlife said:
I'll try to get some screenshots tomorrow at my friends house, but we flipped the Elephant on sandtrap. You go up to it and it tells you "Press RightButton to...wait...what...how did you do that?" I can get the video and host it I'll do so.

P.s. that rocket pic looks ******* SWEET. Is that the rocket launcher rocket or millilepod rocket? Also, try getting a pic of the sniper rifle bullet. I'll try to get that one as well. We got it in a series of it in air and on impact to the head. It's beautiful.

it's a rocket launcher rocket

Spartanspork said:
Semple, sometime could you help me get enough skulls for the samurai shoulder pads?

Leadingspartan said:
S3mPl3 help me find skulls too? How about this friday

Ill tell you gamertag right here tell me yours so i dont have to worry

Kevinx001

I have

Iron
Black Eye
Tough Luck
Tilt

and thats it im about to get the one on The Storm.

Ok.

MasterGun said:
leading please pm how to get
Iron
Black Eye
Tough Luck
Tilt

http://www.halo3planet.com/halo-3-skull-locations/

Easy as pie

Status
Not open for further replies.