Post Your Halo 3 Screenshots Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leadingspartan said:
! Omg Are you serious i thought that was for the katana. Any idea what the shoulders in your avatar are?

they're security shoulders and marathon helm is security helm, shoulders get unlocked when u get 750 GP from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
! Omg Are you serious i thought that was for the katana. Any idea what the shoulders in your avatar are?
1000 Gamerscore unlocks Helmet and katana body which is just hayabusa with a katana.

The shoulders on my avatar are security ones.

To whoever said try and get all the skulls in 2 days, i got more than half within 2 hours. There easy as pie when you know were they are. Its do able in a day. How are you guys getting ur screen shots? I cant get x-box live out here, i have satellite internet, well i can get silver. Is there a way to get them on your computer with a network cable?

I have not used the internet to find my skulls what i meant was try finding all the skulls within 2 days without knowing the locations. I found all of them without using resorces although i posted some resorces.

Spartan-118 said:
To whoever said try and get all the skulls in 2 days, i got more than half within 2 hours. There easy as pie when you know were they are. Its do able in a day. How are you guys getting ur screen shots? I cant get x-box live out here, i have satellite internet, well i can get silver. Is there a way to get them on your computer with a network cable?

You need XBL's fileshare system to take screenshots to a PC from b.net and get them that way.

Poor me. I got stuck in the butt.
3847642-Full1.jpg

zeronifty said:
2583272-Full.jpg

This guy shot the Warthog with a Rocket and it flipped over and landed on me....
HAHAHA!!! I was once playing CTF on Zanzibar and just as I was about to score, a warthog spawned on top of me... Good times...

B-A shot of me and friend

That was a funny day =]

trying to recreate ghost rider, only later did we find that fire burns =[

OH SNAP!

Me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back