Flamming Assassin
tux01-1.jpg

(captions 4 pictures)
1. u must work out
2. stealth in broad day
3.venom, "lets c whats under the mask spiderman"
4. army of 2
5. back 2 back

This is the first screenshot I took when I bought the game. Sadly, no one was on that Mongoose; I was just exploring the map and screwing around in a custom game by myself.
34425536-Full.jpg

I thought this was a cool shot: profile view of an ODST with a tank, the Forward Unto Dawn and a battle between Hornets and a Banshee in the background. I took this shot a little wide to leave room for editing later but ended up liking it the way it is.
42337283-Full.jpg

The Arbiter (controlled by the AI) shooting a marine in the back of the head. Due to a glitch, this marine was unarmed but somehow still managed to stay alive for most of the level. Unfortunately for him, his luck eventually ran out. If you ask me, it doesn't look like an accident.
42674172-Full.jpg

i got a few
-gong-
39684002-Medium.jpg

and ze portal haz ben summond
39684112-Medium.jpg

should see the bang that this thing makes *every single ion canister and propane tank :D
38843896-Medium.jpg

38834883-Medium.jpg

24278033-Medium.jpg

16158914-Full.jpg

flying_squirl said:
made these a while back, thought ide post em here. sorry 56Kers

i dunno why their so dark, its probibly just my screen

halovational01.jpg

OWNAGE!

Last edited by a moderator:
my_guy_again.jpg
here is my guy before i had to make a new profile also before bildly throwing he grenade and it sticking someone
my_guy.jpg
here is another picture of my old guy throwing a sticky

flying_squirl said:
made these a while back, thought ide post em here. sorry 56Kers

i dunno why their so dark, its probibly just my screen

halovational01.jpg

halovational02.jpg

halovational03.jpg

halovational04.jpg

halovational05.jpg

halovational06.jpg

halovational07.jpg

halovational08.jpg
Just great man, Awesome!.

Has anyone noticed that the instructions on the side of the rocket launcher are wrong? Nobody holds it with their right hand with it resting on their left shoulder.

Friendly said:
Has anyone noticed that the instructions on the side of the rocket launcher are wrong? Nobody holds it with their right hand with it resting on their left shoulder.

This is true. Must be Bungie being Bungie...

Friendly said:

Actually, the instruction is right. There is no Rocket there, it only indicates where to position your arms, not where to position the Rocket Launcher. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back