predator armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozo4933

hi guys i am working on a predator costume,i have the the bio mask and i only need the armor i have found some but i cant open them or download them so if u guys could help me out it would mean a lot

...i have found some but i cant open them or download them so if u guys could help me out it would mean a lot

This is pretty vague. What kind of assistance are you requesting?

I do not wish to deter you from your project, but though there are non-Halo related projects at these forums, this seems like a strange first post for someone to make at the 405th (a Halo costuming community). That Hunter's Liar place might provide you better help (http://www.thehunterslair.com/).

i need like the chest the wrists the plasma caster if possible and the rest of the body armor

im doin this because i dont have enough money to make my own and i have a due date

as this is a HALO customing forum, i think that you will not find pepakura files of a predator here,
but take sathmo's advice and seek help in forums that do predator armor.

and about your due date and money problem: to make a proper fully halo armor it takes about 2 years to complete (i don't know about predator armor, and what quality you want)

what material do you want to make it in?

-fiberglass and resin? (will cost some bit, high quality and time expensive)
- EVA foam? (will cost less, but you need to buy that foam, medium to high quality, less time expensive)
- cardboard? (almost costs nothing, just boxes, low to medium quality, less time expensive)

i useing fiberglass and resin but im only usinga few parts the rest i can buy from ruby's

i really only need the chest and plasma caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back