Printable Pepakura Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

I have looked around in the stickies, but all of the pepakura weapons I can find are not printable, I just wanted a normal old Pistol file, but I cannot find one, can someone link me to a download of a PRINTABLE pepakura one?

(when I say they are not printable, I mean they take up like 5 pages just for one piece because they are not split up right...)

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I have looked around in the stickies, but all of the pepakura weapons I can find are not printable, I just wanted a normal old Pistol file, but I cannot find one, can someone link me to a download of a PRINTABLE pepakura one?

(when I say they are not printable, I mean they take up like 5 pages just for one piece because they are not split up right...)

If you want to split them up yourself it's actually really easy. Then you can break them into pieces as tiny as you want.

click1.jpg

click2.jpg

click3.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:
If you want to split them up yourself it's actually really easy. Then you can break them into pieces as tiny as you want.

click1.jpg

click2.jpg

click3.jpg

:)

OMG, thanks, that's all I really need!!!

The M6 Pistol I have seen, when assembled, wont be one piece, thats not to say it wont be obvious however which piece is which...

I also fixed a pep of the M6D from Halo 1, but it is still a few seperate pieces, and when each piece is assembled it goes together similar to a broken down weapon. (i.e. top of the Pistol slide, the finger gaurd, the triger, and the clip are seperate pieces...)

If you need a scaled pep that you can print on regular 8 1/2" x 11" card stock or paper let me know, I can get it to you...

gallery_3819_91_5663.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, you are in the Pep armor forum posting about a weapon, there is a thread for weapons specifically FYI... ;)

Spase said:
The M6 Pistol I have seen, when assembled, wont be one piece, thats not to say it wont be obvious however which piece is which...

I also fixed a pep of the M6D from Halo 1, but it is still a few seperate pieces, and when each piece is assembled it goes together similar to a broken down weapon. (i.e. top of the Pistol slide, the finger gaurd, the triger, and the clip are seperate pieces...)

If you need a scaled pep that you can print on regular 8 1/2" x 11" card stock or paper let me know, I can get it to you...

gallery_3819_91_5663.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and BTW, you are in the Pep armor forum posting about a weapon, there is a thread for weapons specifically FYI... ;)

Yeah, I know I posted this here in teh pep area, but I wasn't sure where to post it because it is about weapons and pep, lol

Spase said:

gallery_3819_91_5663.jpg

if they're all seperate, then why wont you make it then glue it all together? its not like you need a fuctioning m6d pistol anyways right? though that would be kick ass to have one :p

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to make masterchief's machine gun, the one he always carries as his standard weapon of choice? I didnt see one in the weapon creation forums, but I dont go there much.

Spase said:

gallery_3819_91_5663.jpg

hey Spase can i get that file? i had my copy broken down the same way buti couldnt save it and now i cant get it right. i used to have a thread in weapons forum for my functional M6G pistol ( i used an M6d file).

and when you say "scaled, printable" what do you scale it to? i had mine scaled to fit my hand but it was off the actual scale of the in game model.

my question is, if the M6G/D is so big, how can Miranda Keyes hold one? do you think itd look stupid if i made an scaled replica and sanded the handle until i could hold it?

For future reference.... if you direct a question at me, that best method is to PM me, as it forwards to my email, and I will here the message while it comes in. I can't scan the site all day while at work, but I am at my computer 95% of the work day.

A friend here fixed the model by taking out all the bogus random spheres found in the weapons you download in the weaspons stickies... I scaled and fixed the pep file. When assmembled it does end up in more than one piece, but these are easy to realize that it assembles almost like a real weapon, and you can glue the assembles pieces together.

It is scaled to be proportional in size to my armor.... specifically, a 26cm helm height. If what is in game is "real life" sized, then it is only slightly smaller. I did this because the Chief's armor we make here is slightly smaller than "real life" sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back