Problem with printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo11

I am new to 405th and i dont have a clue how to do anything, Pepakura wont let me print. Its saying install a printer(even though i have one istalled and ready to go,) Has this problem run across any of you before. Can you tell me how to solve this problem if you can?

Silly question but, have you printed from this printer before?

If you haven't, try to see if it is listed in under your computer's "Printers and Faxes" If it isn't, you may need to give the driver installation another go.

I do not know the full extent of how you put the printer in, but you need to install a driver, many times, it just comes inside the printer and installs when you plug it in, but sometimes, it comes on a disc or you need to find it on the internet.

Pepakura Designer has a crap load of different printing configurations when you get the printer to work, but mess around with those too after this problem is fixed.

Good luck to you!

Check these:
1. Is your printer ON?
2. Is your printer connected to you computer? (USB,firewire, wifi, whatever.)
3. Do you have proper drivers installed?
(optional.)
4. Try printing something on wordpad.

ok, then in Pepakura Designer/Viwer..go to File>Printer Setup. You should get a new window.. where it says "Name:" next to it will be a drop down box, Make sure YOUR Printer's Name/Brand/Model is there! Once you found it. Click ok, and you're done..

hopefully this helps! And this happened to me too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back