Problems Glueing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalkaos

Why am i having problems glueing the flaps together one side looks totally different from the other what am i doing wrong?

Totalkaos said:
Why am i having problems glueing the flaps together one side looks totally different from the other what am i doing wrong?

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you mean. I imagine you're lining up the numbers correct? Do you have a pic of what you are talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately my camera is in the shop but yes i do line up the numbers correctly and the flaps are under the other number

Edited

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Last edited:
Try putting the numbers on the outside, and the tabs on the inside. Then you can see both numbers to be sure you did it right. Match numbers > glue stuff.

I think it might become a mirror image (left-right reversal) if you do it with the numbers on the inside. I could be trippin' though.

Seal160 said:
I think I know what you mean, The Tabs, the folds that go up and down (Valley and Mountain) Glue ONTO the Corresponding #, Not under, you will see when you finish what you've done wrong, as a matter - o fact, I'll post a pic of what I did, hold on..

This Is the wrong side, the INSIDE should NOT be SMOOTH

IMG_0432.jpg

See the Outside looks like Crap

IMG_0433.jpg

Hey I don't mean to sound like a jerk but you're wrong. The dotted lines are mountain folds and the dash-dot lines are valley folds. You simply folded them inside out. The tabs actually go under the number.

Again I'm not trying to be mean, just help. :)

Sorry for the double post again.

Flyerfye said:
Try putting the numbers on the outside, and the tabs on the inside. Then you can see both numbers to be sure you did it right. Match numbers > glue stuff.

I think it might become a mirror image (left-right reversal) if you do it with the numbers on the inside. I could be trippin' though.

It does make a mirror image (i.e. Right instead of left)

I could not find a right shin that was unfolded when I did mine so I printed out the left one again and folded it inside out. Worked great!

lol don't feel bad, we've all had to redo pieces.... and then sometimes redo them again.... (and again in my case :p)

Okay now that we have the glueing part down and that tabs go UNDER the corresponding numbers what about sizing none of the methods work for me it seems some how i keep getting my measurements wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back