Project; Delta Uprise. Update 15.51b!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

:cool:. Hello, i think my torso piece looks like $#!T, so i will scratch that whole part.
Look in to the classifieds if you are interested.

update: 15.51
My helmet looks just like the ingame model =D
Halo3real-1.jpg

Update 15.50

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

It's
-Fin(n)ished

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRob said:
That's a good job there. A little sanding and tlc and it will be looking perfect. Plans for anything else?
Well i'm going to make the full suit and as you know i already have a cool AR to go with it :)
For this helmet i'm just going to sand it a bit more then paint with krylon italian olive and drybrush it.
I will add motorcycle helmet Padding and 2 HJC gold iridium visors. I'm also adding 4 leds.

After all this i will most probably cast a mold out of it. (that is if i can find silicone here in switzerland)

-Fin(n)ish

Well done finnish, this is far better than your last one for a lot of reasons. I think once you harden some of the lines up and do some more sanding, it will be awesome.

Here's my shopping list for new items:

Halo Helmet, shopping list:

2x HJC Gold Iridium Face shield.
Helmet padding (motorcycle liner).
4x Ultra bright leds.
2x Toggle switch
9V Battery
Soldering Iron
6x 12oz Krylon spray paint italian Olive
24oz silver acrylick paint
24oz Dark olive acrylick paint

-Fin(n)ish

Very VERY VERY nice! Is that bondo on there? Looks very very smooth! With FS's helmet being smooth already, I'm sure most people who bondo dont even use as much as they used to with the old jedi fraz/slyfo models.

Very nice! I'm glad to see you have been really working hard, and might I add it shows. I'm also glad to see someone has done the back neck plate to spec! ROCK (y)

DoC ByTeS said:
Very nice! I'm glad to see you have been really working hard, and might I add it shows. I'm also glad to see someone has done the back neck plate to spec! ROCK (y)

Thanks alot! (everyone) Means alot to me, also the neck detail looks even better in real life :)
I have added 12 layers of bondo so far, (bondo, sand, bondo, sand... you get the picture. The image only show 3 layers...)

-Fin(n)ish

Thats beautiful and all, but why is that so secret?

IM making the same helmet, but i just have been too lazy to make a thread.

Keep up the good work though. We root for you!

Finnish_Spartan said:
Thanks alot! (everyone) Means alot to me, also the neck detail looks even better in real life :)
I have added 12 layers of bondo so far, (bondo, sand, bondo, sand... you get the picture. The image only show 3 layers...)

-Fin(n)ish
12 layers! WOWOWOW. HA! Great job so far. Keep this thread updated finnish!

looks great! the back isn't quite as tidy as the front but its nothing a little sanding can't fix, I hope mine turns out as nice xD

Lookin good mang! Paint it the color of the tablecloth behind your helmet. It would be nice to see something other than green.

LukeTrocity said:
12 layers! WOWOWOW. HA! Great job so far. Keep this thread updated finnish!

Yup, I will keep it updated... the only problem is that my shipment of paint will not arrive until march 19th-april 3rd

-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back