Project Goddess,

Status
Not open for further replies.

XULUX11

Alright, so when I first saw the trailer for the CE remake I about jizzed my pants. Plus the fact that November 15th this year will be the 10 year mark for Halo. And for me that means its time to do something. Something I want a lot if not all the 405th involved in. That which is Project Goddess. The goal of The Project, Honor Halo, and make it stronger and better than ever before. But I cannot do that alone. I need people to help support it, fund it, design it, to make it reality. Another goal of The Project is to make to 405th a little better known. I don't think we get enough credit for what we have done to make the series better. And just for being so dedicated to it. So let me explain what will be going on. First off I'm going to to be doing a lot of digging to find out what is going on with the Remake and Halo 4. Every month I will post a video on YouTube with My current hopes for the Game, and what is actually happening with it all. I Would also like 3 or 4 other people to do the same thing as a part of Project Goddess. But the main event for The Project is I plan to have a huge post release party out in a remote area of the Utah desert. With lots of fireworks, Halo tournaments, Armor contests and prizes, Hopefully a live online video conference exclusive to 405th members, and at the end of this thing There's going to be a full on Three Volley Salute to those who created the game, and those who have just loved Halo and kept it alive. The reason for the name of this is that I'm working on new armor to wear to the release and The Project that my girlfriend helped me design last year that she named The Goddess. I wanted to do all of this last year for Reach, but due to limited funds, and very limited time It didn't happen. Plus I think this year would be better anyway with it being to 10th anniversary of the game. I will have the first Project update video on Youtube and on here tomorrow. Strike up some conversation about this, and for right now if you wan't to be involved with this on the spot send me an email at chiefjones2@yahoo.com. I'm going to start working on a website for The Project tonight. If enough people get involved in this we can make Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary the best Halo release to date! And get some more attention to the 405th and what we do here.

Semper Fi- Jones

I could do some digging as well. I discoverd the list of games to be announced at E3 a whole 3 days before the show . I could really help you out with that . Hope I can be of assistance ,

Jacob

EDIT : I suggest we have our own youtube and facebook page to help out with where to go for the videos . just give all of the people involved the unsername/password combo and they would be able to post the videos in one spot.

That sounds awesome, I'll get to work on a YouTube and a Facebook page and once there finished I'll send you a link to them with the passwords.

I'll have to see about a roadtrip to "visit family" about that time. That'd be about the only way I could get to the Utah desert.

It would be awesome if you could come out. As for the video's and the YouTube account are almost finished.

Okay I finally got the YouTube page made. Its called IonnsaighBandia, Which translates to Project Goddess in Celtic. The reason for the translation being Celtic is that I'm Half Scottish and part Celtic. Either way send me an email and I'll give you the password to the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back