Questions on how to use the restroom conveniently while armored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinggoobero said:
That's when you play "look how far I can get from the urinal without letting a drop hit the floor" haha advantages for the male population. Truly stumped for females, my apologies.

Gotta get that in while you can. Seen a few articles about certain groups demanding urinals be removed on the basis of "gender bias." Peoples is crazy.

I plan on making a detachable/zippaple vinyl cod on my undersuit as its going to be a one piece suit. Its the piece right below the bull's head shaped lower ab piece on H4 underSuits. That will take care of #1, however #2 will have to wait or happen pre-suit up ha.

Gotta get that in while you can. Seen a few articles about certain groups demanding urinals be removed on the basis of "gender bias." Peoples is crazy.

That almost makes me ashamed of being female. Some people are not all that bright.

That almost makes me ashamed of being female. Some people are not all that bright.

I have to second this notion. *shakes head*

As a female, I'm making my bodysuit in two pieces. The top will be a custom vinyl suit in a gymnastics leotard kinda fashion with hooks in the necessary places, with high-waisted pants underneath (not patterned out yet). Hoping the texture more or less hides the separation (for the most part...tried to put it where there were already lines in the original design). ^^;

i bought my morph suit for Milanoo.com in China. While there are many disaster stories from this site (you probably know a few), They do get some of the easy things right, that are prepackaged, I believe. Anyway they offer morph suits where they will put a zipper in the crotch, if you wish. Alternatively It's prob not that hard to open the seam and do it your self. and just have slightly detachable Cod's. (I hope!)

Hardly anything for you or any other woman to feel ashamed of. Not trying to steer this into a political discussion, but it came right on the heels of the "transgendered" debates and the lobbying for men who feel like women (and vice versa) to be allowed to use the restrooms for the gender they feel they are rather than what they are anatomically, and for a "woman who feels like a man," a urinal apparently is too blatant a reminder of the difference in "anatomical plumbing." A few have tried to cover it up with an argument that it's somehow more "sanitary" and more "natural" for everyone to sit than for guys to have the option to stand (and thus not have any physical contact whatsoever with the toilet and the germs on it). Now I can't speak from experience but from what I've been told over the years by my female friends it seems some gals are just as prone as the guys when it comes to not being able to hit their target and leaving a mess for someone else to have to deal with, and if everyone "has" to sit, I'd imagine the vast majority are going to opt for the "hovering squat" to avoid touching the seat, which makes messes all the more likely to occur. Hardly seems like the more "sanitary" option when one actually thinks it through. And for costumers/armorers like the 405th, there's enough complications about the whole ordeal without adding some political nonsense on top of it all.

sarlume said:
I have to second this notion. *shakes head*

As a female, I'm making my bodysuit in two pieces. The top will be a custom vinyl suit in a gymnastics leotard kinda fashion with hooks in the necessary places, with high-waisted pants underneath (not patterned out yet). Hoping the texture more or less hides the separation (for the most part...tried to put it where there were already lines in the original design). ^^;

The two-piece design is a lot more practical, not only for the purpose discussed in this thread but also for ease of donning and doffing the suit. And it sounds like you've already got the bases covered for maintaining the look. In some ways seams of a two-piece suit could be easier to disguise or hide outright than the zippers a one-piece suit would require not only for wearing but for bathroom-related access, especially with the Halo 4 models not having as conspicuous a cod as, well pretty much every other Halo game's variants.

That is an intresting thread after all...i never had the problem but in case. i have a detachable COD piece and a two pieces undersuit,it's very elastic and it's not a problem with the thighs. just have to take down the front and then i think you know what to do right? this is with a two piece suit. but i'm thinking about buying a morphsuit and modify it with undersuit plates. so i think the zip thing is good for that, since the cod-piece covers it!

Every costume I have built for myself has a crotch zipper and a cod which unsnaps at the bottom and lifts up. However, since my current build is not for myself and thus I don't have much control over when it's going to need to happen (you know kids, as soon as the costume is all on and you've left the house is when you're likely to hear "I have to go to the bathroom" and of course they'll wait to say this until it's nearly too late), I'll be building a waist area to accommodate this. Two-piece under suit, removable cod belt (the whole armor piece needs to removable, not just hinged), and removable thigh pieces (these will be removable without taking off the boots and shins by making them hinged).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back