Soft Parts quick question about making a neckseal

Status
Not open for further replies.

playdohlord

we were cleaning our house earlier today, and ran across my old faux leather game chair that was discarded because it had rips in the seams...when it struck me that "hey! this might make a great neckseal if i make it right!" heres the pic
FILE0001-1.jpg

what do you guys and gals think? could it work?

Attachments

• FILE0001-1.jpg
    FILE0001-1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 208
There's only one way to find out mate! Something I've learned from reading through threads for the last new years is that the greatest asset in costume making is the ability to look at an item - which can be completely unrelated to anything, ever - and realise that it has the potential to contribute to a costume.

I'd go for it.

i'd go for it. lol believe it or not but i am using my fiancee's gaming chair because his had a huge rip in it too. it is a little difficult to sew together, but mine is coming along... slowly. i will start posting pictures of my Kat-b320 armor hopefully next week and you can see how my chair armor is working. it just depends on my college work and best buy hours if i can get around to it or not. but once i get enough of it done, i am going to flood the forums with pictures of the costume as it is coming along.

geez, well, been a while since i had any kind of free time to work on this and in that time i lost the chair to the dumpster...and snow :/
oh well, somethin else will come along im sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back