Quick Question with Biceps having different Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Im in the process of making the left bicep (just finished the right). I typed in the same scale I used for the Right bicep but then noticed in the bottom right corner of the Pep screen it had a different height, width, and depth than my Right Bicep I created earlier. I opened up both files (left and right bicep) and before changing the scale the Right Bicep's dimensions are slightly different than the Left's? Anybody ever notice this and is it a big deal? I would like to figure out wether to print and assemble the left Bicep, I made the scale slightly larger for the Left Bicep to get the dimensions closer to the arm already created. Should I go with the larger scale to have the dimensions closer or stick with the same scale used for the right bicep?

Thanks alot and great website.

I noticed the forearm pieces are different sizes and the Left and Right Thigh as well.

Toftt Nightmare said:
Hey Im in the process of making the left bicep (just finished the right). I typed in the same scale I used for the Right bicep but then noticed in the bottom right corner of the Pep screen it had a different height, width, and depth than my Right Bicep I created earlier. I opened up both files (left and right bicep) and before changing the scale the Right Bicep's dimensions are slightly different than the Left's? Anybody ever notice this and is it a big deal? I would like to figure out wether to print and assemble the left Bicep, I made the scale slightly larger for the Left Bicep to get the dimensions closer to the arm already created. Should I go with the larger scale to have the dimensions closer or stick with the same scale used for the right bicep?

Thanks alot and great website.

I noticed the forearm pieces are different sizes and the Left and Right Thigh as well.

Dude, An easy way to make sure they are the same is to use the flip button on the program... It will flip all the pieces over so you can make left and right side identical... It also helps when you adjust them the same way too just slide them over to use the same amount of paper from the first one... :)

~ Mac

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
Dude, An easy way to make sure they are the same is to use the flip button on the program... It will flip all the pieces over so you can make left and right side identical... It also helps when you adjust them the same way too just slide them over to use the same amount of paper from the first one... :)

~ Mac

Thanks for the quick response Mac. Let me make sure I have this right, Pull up the Right Bicep and then under 2dpatterns window click Flip Pattern? Anything else besides that or is that even the correct way to do it?

Thanks.

Toftt Nightmare said:
Thanks for the quick response Mac. Let me make sure I have this right, Pull up the Right Bicep and then under 2dpatterns window click Flip Pattern? Anything else besides that or is that even the correct way to do it?

Thanks.

Yea, Bring up your right bicep and have everything ready like you did before... Then Use the Flip button... Then just re-adjust the way the pieces are layed out...

~ Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back