Quickest ODST helmet file to pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! about your post, there are no quickest way making this stuff.. If your a beginner it will take months to fully finish that hemet..but! still you can do it! XDD

jtm1997 has a lo-def ODST file here. It lacks alot of detail but it's only 10 pages of big pieces, so it would be an extremely quick pep. If you want to print it without the texture click Settings>Texture Settings>Delete Texture. Hope I helped! :)

jtm1997 has a lo-def ODST file here. It lacks alot of detail but it's only 10 pages of big pieces, so it would be an extremely quick pep. If you want to print it without the texture click Settings>Texture Settings>Delete Texture. Hope I helped! :)

Thanks dude! We lazy people really depend on people like you!

haha, yeah this process can also help you...
jtm1997 has a lo-def ODST file here. It lacks alot of detail but it's only 10 pages of big pieces, so it would be an extremely quick pep. If you want to print it without the texture click Settings>Texture Settings>Delete Texture. Hope I helped!

i dont see what the point is, to make something that is low def other than size testing. After all you want something that looks good. just being lazy seems a bad exuse :) quickest way is not allways the best ;)

The textured one would make a nice, quick helmet that you could just make out of cardstock and cardboard . With the texture, you dont have to paint it. Almost like one of those cardboard helmets they make for kids to print off and assemble out of cardboard and cardstock. Know what I mean?

The textured one would make a nice, quick helmet that you could just make out of cardstock and cardboard . With the texture, you dont have to paint it. Almost like one of those cardboard helmets they make for kids to print off and assemble out of cardboard and cardstock. Know what I mean?

This is an old thread. I don't know why it was revived.

I made the low-def one as a tester. I am currently making a high def one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back