Foam Rakshasa v2

Negativecacti

Active Member
Member DIN
S126
So I've decided to rework my rakshasa kit with new pieces, strapping, color and helmet for the time being.

I was happy with the initial build but since wanted some more details in the pieces and a different chest attachment and to align with more in-game coating. I went with the basesteal I always tend to go with green and tan no clue why. Tho I will be using my gen2 recon helmet while I tear down the Artaius helmet for the new paint, I did a very bad and quick edit of it but you get the idea.
e1820c2a-b86c-4673-93e7-55e6ddebcd2b.png


And going with the idea of this set of spartans with the Rakshasa armor being out for extended periods of time and have to make do with what they can. I've made a hunter arm shield as makeshift portable cover / ballistic shield, also given the idea to do a severed arm cannon to go along with it.
20240507_214156.jpg


I have gotten done afew pieces done, mainly the lower half of the body. I'm not remaking the entirety of the suit just most of it still not sure if I want to use the same shoulders or not, but I'm not using the odst shoulders. I'm open for suggestions on them
 

Attachments

  • 20240510_230141.jpg
    20240510_230141.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 20240507_202413.jpg
    20240507_202413.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240505_201434.jpg
    20240505_201434.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 25
Came to the conclusion to do the SAP/CQC plate for my left arm and it kinda just looks right paired with the recon. And I also have the unfolds from infinite for said 2 shoulders
 

Attachments

  • SAP-CQC.pdo
    145.7 KB · Views: 20
  • SAP-Recon.pdo
    280.9 KB · Views: 15
It's been a productive week, got cqc recon done and the spdr trapdoor took all day but got it finished. All that's left is the forearms and possibly remaking the chest plate not sure on that yet
 

Attachments

  • 20240525_001609.jpg
    20240525_001609.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240525_224148.jpg
    20240525_224148.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
It's been a little bit since updated, I got base tan and green on over the weekend. Also I thought the shield looks a bit barren in the middle so I added some details so give something and gotten it ready for paint
 

Attachments

  • 20240609_203617.jpg
    20240609_203617.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240609_203614.jpg
    20240609_203614.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240608_191524.jpg
    20240608_191524.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240609_222702.jpg
    20240609_222702.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Got the second coat of base color and the secondary tan color on, I might go over the tan again on the green pieces just to make sure it's not patchy. Then a black & brown wash and strapping everything. Still need to work on the undersuit for it
 

Attachments

  • 20240611_220027.jpg
    20240611_220027.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back
Top