Reach Emile Build *updates W/pics!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, im out of school already. im finally done with middle school(now theres high school *gulp*). don't worry about the big head thing, i have a huge head too (then again i have a umm... large(i think that's the niceest word) body too)

Hi Boba... i know you mentioned earlier that you be busy with school so you'd be away for a little bit, but I had one quick question. Your thread has pretty much led me to make a decision. I want to start working on an Emile build! Just like you, I'd like to start on the chest as well. I did check the Official Reach files thread, and noticed several chest peps. I downloaded one of the first ones you unfolded. Is this one you are using for your build? Just want to make sure I'm starting off right.

BTW, this is a great WIP, and all your tips (as well as everyone elses), help a great deal!

UPDATE: Scratch my last question. I saw on the earlier post that you are using the L3X chest piece. Gotta look harder next time. Sorry about that.

floppydisk_assassin said:
I must say, sir, you have just inspired me to finally start my own build. Though I am a bit nervous, following your WIP gives me hope. :D Keep it up man! I can't wait to see the helmet. :lol

Hi Boba... i know you mentioned earlier that you be busy with school so you'd be away for a little bit, but I had one quick question. Your thread has pretty much led me to make a decision. I want to start working on an Emile build! Just like you, I'd like to start on the chest as well. I did check the Official Reach files thread, and noticed several chest peps. I downloaded one of the first ones you unfolded. Is this one you are using for your build? Just want to make sure I'm starting off right. BTW, this is a great WIP, and all your tips (as well as everyone elses), help a great deal!

Scratch my last question. I saw on the earlier post that you are using the L3X chest piece. Gotta look harder next time. Sorry about that. :eek

You might want to go back and either edit, or just get rid of some of these.

Triple posting is a big no-no.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, just watch that. ;). Yupper, L3X torso. It's the most accurate thing to date, Rundown didn't have as much reference at the time. ]

and @ Tomb-stone

I'm aware of that one. ;) I'm probably an afficiano of this forum... I spend WAAAAAYYY too much time procrastinating here! :p

lol, well, i guess i might have helped the guy who triple posted :pnot only is he using the stencil i provided as an icon, and he also went straight to the reach database :panyways, just wondering, has the see-through-paint tut sparked any interest for you boba?

Ok guys, Speaking for Boba here. His mom can get a bit crazy sometimes, and with school coming to an end, she goes beyond insane... i havent been able to get a hold of him for a while, but i think it is safe to assume that updates will be limited and you may not get responses to you questions right away! I do believe he has about 1 and 1/2 weeks left of school, so, unless im wrong, you wont get many updates, or any for that matter, until school ends.

Regards,

-FlamingCrisis :cool

thanks dude. ;)

Since summer vacation has starte dfor me, I finished the torso! but my camera ran out of batts (again) so I can't upload them yet. tomorrow. But in the meantime, this is the most accurate emile helmet out yet. Chevy'srule allowed me to edit his pep file, and I must say I am pleased with my work. It's not perfect by any means, but it's better than his origional file and L3X's emile helmet.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Odk_7eok/Emile_Reach_helmet.html

again, Chevys'rule is the maker of this model, I edited and unfolded this WITH HIS PERMISSION! Please do not edit this unless you recieve his permission to do so. Aside from that, enjoy guys!

thanks dude. ;)

Since summer vacation has starte dfor me, I finished the torso! but my camera ran out of batts (again) so I can't upload them yet. tomorrow. But in the meantime, this is the most accurate emile helmet out yet. Chevy'srule allowed me to edit his pep file, and I must say I am pleased with my work. It's not perfect by any means, but it's better than his origional file and L3X's emile helmet.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Odk_7eok/Emile_Reach_helmet.html

again, Chevys'rule is the maker of this model, I edited and unfolded this WITH HIS PERMISSION! Please do not edit this unless you recieve his permission to do so. Aside from that, enjoy guys!
Hey Boba Fett, the model is a great improvement from mine. Thanks again for editing it. Do you think you could e-mail me a file of it that I can import into Blender? I plan to make the side attachment piece for it, and I need the model so I can custom fit the attachment to your edited version.

Also, I need to talk to you about unfolding and locked .pdo's, so if you find time to e-mail me, don't forget to check your inbox for my reply ;).

this thread is almost as bad as a ghost town in a clint eastwood movie D: when will you have an updatezez boba D: I misssssss the piczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back