Reach Royale - Saturday 23:30 UTC (4:30pm PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, tonight I won't be able to make it. I'm heading out to Seattle and can't make it. :/
For those of you who come, I hope to see you all next week.

Last edited:
Oooh I didn't know we did these things. I might be able to make this coming week's. I'm not scheduled to work, but I did sign up for overtime, so we'll see if I get it. Anyone who wants to add me on XBL, my GT is H20 Hamm3r (that's a zero, not an O)

Seeya there!

Hey guys, I have a pretty busy summer schedule and won't be able to make it tonight, or next week. After those two weeks, I should have all the free time in the world, well...almost. I wish. :D

anyway, if one of you would like to take the torch while I'm gone, feel free. Just let me know. :)

I'll be on, if anyone wants to play Reach just shoot me a message.

Reactions: Kat
Blackwell is out of town again this week. Message me here or Xbox live if you want to play Reach. Maybe a little bit of campaign?

Hey guys! We will be having Halo: Reach tonight! Yay! With me back in action, I'm ready to blow out some brainzz.

In order for me to use the back-compat online services, I have to play with my old account, BDub1002. I hope to see you all tonight!

we have to definitely do more big team battle, I think if we have a decent size group like we did the other night we should dominate every time. We actually had pretty organized coordination all over the map and the communication level was pretty good for the amount of people.

Yeah I thought we all worked well together and was very surprised how easy it was to talk and hear people in a party of 8.

I also got to see some aftermath of mongoose shenanigans courtesy of Schankerz and pipninja . That was pretty awesome. :)

Yeah I thought we all worked well together and was very surprised how easy it was to talk and hear people in a party of 8.

I also got to see some aftermath of mongoose shenanigans courtesy of Schankerz and pipninja . That was pretty awesome. :)
Did they get the goose to the top of the tower?:D

Anyway, the plan for tomorrow is...I don't know. I'm thinking some more party-style games for large groups of people. Classic party-style games like Fatboy, Juggernaut, Oddball, and whatever else springs too mind. See you all on the battlefield!

So guys...tomorrow, we will be having a sweaty playlist. Meaning, we will be playing more competitive matches than before. If any of you guys can make it, that would be awesome.

We will be doing regular RvB slayer, but with a slight twist. Red team will be communicating only with it's own team, and Blue team can only hear other blue team players, in order to isolate teams. This will only be temporary, after the sweaty matches, we can go back to regular fun stuff, but I wanted to really hone our skills and learn each other's Halo strengths and weaknesses as well as playstyle. If we can nail this, we will absolutely destroy our match-made competitors. so red and blue teams will be in their own parties.

The overall plan is to match up our fellow 405th teammates and get to know each other's playstyles to learn who plays what position the best.

Another thing I would like to do is play some elimination-style Reach combat, where we will face more desparate measures and truly push our skills to the limits and eventually become better players. Think of it like Breakout, but Reach style.

I think FFA is also pretty important for learning perfect map movement. In FFA, you have to know where everyone spawns on the maps, where people come from, etc. So I think this will be perfect for helping our skills improve.

In a nutshell, it's basically a training exercise/tournament. pipninja, SI3RRA 117, PerniciousDuke, vivalablake89, Schankerz, TwinMustang, come and join!

Hello everyone! Today we will be doing some more competitive stuff, as well as some casual fun and games. I have some Fatboy modes in mind. Anyone who would like to come, feel free to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back