Reach Spartan III, by Shadow1336

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow1336

Hey guys. I'm taking a break from my Scratchbuilt ODST to challenge myself with something else; A Halo: Reach Spartan III, built before Halo Reach comes out. This is a challenge for me because, simply put, I don't like pepakura.
First off the armor I'll be building.
I'm using;
-The Rundown Noble six helmet
-The Brandon McClain Reach Chest.
-The Box-O-crayons Reach Shoulders
-The McPrimus Reach Forearms
-The Jason02 Cod piece
-The RVB18 Thighs
-The RVB18 shins.
(Note; Pieces are named after the UNFOLDER, not the MODELER, sorry for any confusion)

I'm also going to use custom built add-ons.
-The Tacpad that Carter has (I know there's a file, I will make it myself anyways)
-Thigh pouches
-Chest pouches
-Scout Shoulder (I don't like the file for that, either)
Progress pictures:
DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

I swear by this glue. Its totally awesome for building Armor. If anybody wants some, say so, I can hook you up for cheap.

POWER GLUE! Now that i like the sound of. It i didnt already love super glue, i would consider it.

Im disappointed to hear your ODST was put on hold, but i get where your coming from. >.< Its also too bad you don't have any more progress pictures. Im not the kind of guy who posts "Great job" on every thread i see with and pictures. You need to earn that "great job". So, show me you deserve it! :D

Im not the kind of guy who posts "Great job" on every thread i see with and pictures. You need to earn that "great job". So, show me you deserve it!
Haha :p I understand, so here you go!;
DSC00507.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

I'm almost done! Just a few pieces to go on the helmet. :D Then, hopefully I'll have enough time to tackle the rest of the suit.
DSC00510.jpg

And that^ is what I hope the end result will look like. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back