Reach Spartan Laser

skyranger72

Good evening,

Here is a look at my largest prop yet. This thing is made out of installation board and EVA foam and has some wooden parts. I made it the full size with templates of the 405th. I think it is full size too, as it makes the Halo 3 one look tiny. I do not have much else to say about it. It is all handmade and took 2 weeks to make. If you have questions feel free to ask! (please ignore my spartan, it was not fully done in this photo).

IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2459.jpg
IMG_3005.jpg

Now that is Spartan laser! Is the halo 3 version really that much smaller or just scaled smaller? And how much does that thing weight?

Now that is Spartan laser! Is the halo 3 version really that much smaller or just scaled smaller? And how much does that thing weight?
No, I do belive the Halo 3 one is supposed to be bigger. I believe the Reach one is still larger in cannon though. I just used the stock size from the templates on here. I am unsure of the weight, however it is under 5 pounds. I have EVA foam guns that weigh more. Installation foam is just so light.

2 WEEKS?! It took me longer than 2 weeks to make my AR out of foam .·°՞(≧□≦)՞°·.
You work very quickly! It looks so good!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back