READ THIS TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
daystar558 said:
the point of the movie is that theres going to be on central government running the world....... so it does affect you..... 9/11 was used as an excuse for the USA to attack afghanistan and iraq.....
did we need a better reason to oust Saddam and the Taliban other than the fact that they were crazy people killing innocent people? Who cares that we didnt find WMD's. I think its good that we didnt, because if Iraq had WMD's who else do you think would have them?

Terrorists, thats who.

The point is that we kicked some genocidic jackass out of his position of power. And got him executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares said:
Ha, this is just like ASF.
Get out. Now.
Or face my wrath. Not really, but you'll get seriously owned if this topic is not deleted. A similar event occured on an Airsoft Forum. I quit it. If you try to convince anyone, I'm going to flame you.

I'm sorry for my rude tone, but please, it's a topic I feel quite strong about; conspiracies are CRAP!

No, you won't. As said before: keep it civil, keep it clean. If you happen to share different political/religious ideals, that's fine. Nobody is forcing them on you, and if you feel offended, please feel free to leave the topic. Religion and politics are merely matters of opinion, and if you can't respect the opinions of others, then don't expect anybody to respect yours.

As for the original point of this topic:

I haven't watched this movie. I don't intend to, because I don't believe in what it's about. I have, however, heard of it from friends and my Master, and what I have heard of it isn't all that good.

The first part seems to be a large shout at Christianity - big surprise there, seeing as almost everyone in the known universe loves to pick on the world's major religion. However, I'd like to refer all back to my original point in this reply: religion is a matter of opinion. I will freely admit, a lot of the religion is based upon other religious ideals (mainly pagan), but that doesn't make the concept of God, or Jesus, any more or less real. As for the church itself: yes, it's become somewhat of a joke, and some of its ideals HAVE been corrupted. But I severely doubt that Christianity is such a huge lie.

The second part - September 11th. This I find absolutely disgraceful - how anybody could defile the memory of those who died in that tragedy is beyond me. However, for the decency challenge, I'll go for it.
Why would a major government allow such a catastrophe to occur? What gain would there be from it?

9/11 was simply a mistake. The US government allowed a bunch of nuts onto a plane - THAT is their error. I VERY highly doubt that the US government ALLOWED this atrocity.

And finally: bankers wanting to unite the world? I'll believe it when I see it. My bank isn't even competent enough to sort out a loan, much less come together with other banks to create a new world order.

The point of this movie is purely to scare people into a particular belief. And it's purely that - a point of view. I won't rally against the opinions of the people that made this movie, but I don't agree with them.

Finally: SpartanMartin. Several points.

1) Run your post through a spellchecker, or I swear I'm driving to Torquay and smashing your fingers with a frying pan. I'm not kidding, that post took me five minutes to read and understand purely through the errors in it. If it's not too hard, type it up in MS Word or use FireFox's spellchecker function if you use that browser.

2) Osama Bin Laden is NOT the figurehead of Iraq. For Heaven's sake, he's got nothing to DO with Iraq - he's from AFGHANISTAN. The only link between him and Saddam Hussein is that the manhunt for Osama and the 'War on Terror' led to the pursuit and eventual capture of Hussein.

3) Yes, there ARE rich people that oversee terrorism and crime in some areas. Ever heard of the Mafia? Perfect example. The same principle can be applied to Middle Eastern terrorism - however, the 'rich people' that fund terrorism in these cases happen to be radical extremists who are willing to die in order to scare people into following their beliefs.

4) Of course your brother won't have seen the Americans in action - that's because the detatchment your brother is attatched to won't be serving in the same areas as the Americans. Our overseas allies will be deployed to different areas. The idea that any one country is doing 'more' is utterly disgraceful and an insult to the soldiers out there.

You are, however, correct: the general movement is for this 'war' to end so we can get back to peace.

Primal Weyland said:
4) Of course your brother won't have seen the Americans in action - that's because the detatchment your brother is attatched to won't be serving in the same areas as the Americans. Our overseas allies will be deployed to different areas. The idea that any one country is doing 'more' is utterly disgraceful and an insult to the soldiers out there.
i was just about to say that

Primal Weyland said:
No, you won't. As said before: keep it civil, keep it clean. If you happen to share different political/religious ideals, that's fine. Nobody is forcing them on you, and if you feel offended, please feel free to leave the topic. Religion and politics are merely matters of opinion, and if you can't respect the opinions of others, then don't expect anybody to respect yours.
As for the original point of this topic:

I haven't watched this movie. I don't intend to, because I don't believe in what it's about. I have, however, heard of it from friends and my Master, and what I have heard of it isn't all that good.

The first part seems to be a large shout at Christianity - big surprise there, seeing as almost everyone in the known universe loves to pick on the world's major religion. However, I'd like to refer all back to my original point in this reply: religion is a matter of opinion. I will freely admit, a lot of the religion is based upon
other religious ideals (mainly pagan), but that doesn't make the concept of God, or Jesus, any more or less real. As for the church itself: yes, it's become somewhat of a joke, and some of its ideals HAVE been corrupted. But I severely doubt that Christianity is such a huge lie.
The second part - September 11th. This I find absolutely disgraceful - how anybody could defile the memory of those who died in that tragedy is beyond me. However, for the decency challenge, I'll go for it.
Why would a major government allow such a catastrophe to occur? What gain would there be from it?

The first part isn't bashing religion, to me its pointing out that nearly all religions are the same. To me, there are WAY to many anomolies in the 9/11attacks. I want the truth, and im prepared to dig for it.

9/11 was simply a mistake. The US government allowed a bunch of nuts onto a plane - THAT is their error. I VERY highly doubt that the US government ALLOWED this atrocity.
And finally: bankers wanting to unite the world? I'll believe it when I see it. My bank isn't even competent enough to sort out a loan, much less come together with other banks to create a new world order.
The point of this movie is purely to scare people into a particular belief. And it's purely that - a point of view. I won't rally against the opinions of the people that made this movie, but I don't agree with them.

The banks all over the world arent going to do it, the ferderal reserve banks is going to. Did you know the federal reserve bank is a PRIVATLY held corporation? The FRB makes billions of dollars a year divided between 12 people. Read about what the FRB does on a daily basis.

*facepalm*
picard.jpeg

this was bound to happen.

Please mods, lock this thread.

Sean has precognition, I just know it :p

PillowFire said:
In Soviet Russia, Conspiracy make you.
Oh shoot xD

Best post of the day.

Ironcobra3000 said:
*facepalm*
picard.jpeg

this was bound to happen.

Please mods, lock this thread.

Sean has precognition, I just know it :p

Can people wake up now and see the government is stupid, but not evil.....

HEY MODS JUST DELETE/ LOCK THIS TOPIC PLEASE! ITS JUST COUSED ROWS OVER COUNTRYS! IM DELETING ALL OF MY POST ON THIS TOPIC! DO SAME PEOPLE!!!!!

abandonship said:
Best Quote EVAR
I mean I'm all for democracy, but the people in our government such as supreme court and congress, some times they make plain dumb choices. But they would never make choices such as "kill off all americans and take over the world"

The only goverment I can see doing this is Iran or north korea. But Kim jong il is too busy surfing the intertubes with his "collection"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back