Ready Player One Halo references *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
If you were among those who have been able to see this new Spielberg movie then you know they tried to jam as many game related pop culture reference as they could in those two hours.

My question to you is, did you like the Halo content? Did they do enough, not enough? Was it fun or lame?

Please don't give away movie spoilers unless it is important to the point you're trying to make.

I liked the movie. It was action packed, it wasn't terribly cheesy. If you were to give percentage of how much a single franchise got screen time I'd say Halo was up there. One thing I liked, with just general shooting that was happening out of the first handful of guns shown up close... 3 of them were clearly Halo guns. Can you name the three I spotted in the order they appeared?

If you were among those who have been able to see this new Spielberg movie then you know they tried to jam as many game related pop culture reference as they could in those two hours.

My question to you is, did you like the Halo content? Did they do enough, not enough? Was it fun or lame?

Please don't give away movie spoilers unless it is important to the point you're trying to make.

I liked the movie. It was action packed, it wasn't terribly cheesy. If you were to give percentage of how much a single franchise got screen time I'd say Halo was up there. One thing I liked, with just general shooting that was happening out of the first handful of guns shown up close... 3 of them were clearly Halo guns. Can you name the three I spotted in the order they appeared?
I haven't seen the movie yet, but i need to start grabbing references for my Wade Watts costume. I'd like to see it sometime this week. Hmp.

I loved this movie! I bought it on Blu Ray as soon as it came out!
I personally liked the feature they gave with the Master Chiefs! There could have been a bit more added to it, but it was fun nonetheless!

I watched this movie last week. In the one scene, Aech is using an Assault Rifle (can clearly see the ammo counter). Towards the end of the movie, there are a bunch of scenes of multiple Master Chiefs running into battle and an Elite as well. My sons were psyched to see all of them running to fight.
I'd have to watch it all again to see if there are any others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back